Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Ablative posted:

Also I seem to recall a line from one of them, forget where, saying that they thought the lightshow was pretty realistic, it almost looked like their Pokemon had been stolen for a second there!

I think that line is early on in XD somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I'm going to say 42 tries.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Espeon: Zenier
Bayleef: NatureCore

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Rider Zero and Moon Unit respectively

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Zereth posted:

Our protagonist being an ex-member of the criminal organization in question is probably how he knows where the secret lab is, too.

Isn't he ex-Snagem, not ex-Cipher? Both of those isn't out of the question, but...

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Garchump sounds good to me.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Metagross: Omega
Tyranitar: Shinryu
Heracross: Gatack
Absol: WarningSign

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I was actually surprised when the e-Reader update used the animations it did - I've played XD but not Colosseum and wasn't expecting to see the Battle SIM animations until now.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Name Jolteon Pineapple.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Blaze Dragon posted:

The gender is wrong but nonetheless Houndour should still be Ailyth.

I support this choice.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

What doesn't necessarily come across in SSLP format like this is that the first clapping sound in the new battle theme is timed perfectly to Miror B's snap in his intro animation.

It's perfect.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Can we name Spearow Squire? We may not be able to make a bird of prey sing, but maybe we can make him play bass.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Arcade Rabbit posted:

Wow, I did not remember Snattle existing. I knew we had to fight a boss here somewhere, but I could never remember who it was. Its like his bizarre and terrible character design were surgically removed form my memory.

Hard same here. Actually I could only ever remember Lovrina out of this game's admins and I think it's because her arms are so thin.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

He's Kakyoin. Clamp is his biggest fan.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Sordas Volantyr posted:

I almost feel like this joke would work better if we had an Exeggutor in our party, but screw it, going with Kakyoin.

Edit: nevermind, voting closed before that. Still standing my ground on Exeggutor being better for that joke.

You're not wrong, but I wanted to put something down for this and it was the first thing to come to mind.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

rannum posted:

Rednammok

This is too good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Answer still seeks question, I suppose.

• Locked thread