Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
I'm sorry I don't own photoshop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

If Congress removed the NFL's anti-trust exemption would that immediately invalidate all the NFL's broadcast contracts?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Wait what is he allegedly blackmailing?

Nothing, its just a templated letter that someone who found a bunch of names and addresses in a rich area sends out hoping that 2-3 have had actual affairs they would like to keep secret and are dumb enough to send them bitcoins

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

The TB12 training center is just an extended arm of the Russian state sponsored doping center.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Trade DJ to the Rams

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Make 1st round contracts 3 years with a team option and make every round below that 2 years only

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Pete Carroll is going to retire and John Schneider will get fired and then the Seahawks will make Grigson GM and Brian Schottenheimer HC

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

No one says anything bad about players in minicamp, every team is a Super Bowl contender

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Would be ironic if Luck and RG3 both derailed their careers with lovely injuries because their coaches/gm refused to sideline them while injured and build decent teams around them

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Trade Gronk to the Rams

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

pubic works project posted:

Quiet. You already have future Hall of Famer, Tyler Higbee.

Hall of Fame for Racism maybe

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I would imagine Bryant gets indefinitely suspended, at least for a year until he goes to rehab and passes a full half year of continued drug testing

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

THAT STREAKER GOT JACKED UP

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Greg Robinson is the worst player in the NFL

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Christian Hackenburg has a word for you.

We've never seen Hackenburg play, the jury is still out. We've got tape of 52 Greg Robinson NFL starts where he is just making GBS threads it up all over the field.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I would throw a tenner on John Harbaugh at those odds

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

If the Redskins fire Jay Gruden the Cowboys should immediately fire Jason Garrett through the roof opening at Cowboys Stadium and give Gruden 101 million over 10 years

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Play posted:

Actually the closest thing to a great rushing trio last season, stretching the interpretation a little bit, would be Cam Newton, Jonathan Stewart and Christian McCaffery who combined for 1,869 yards (with Latavius Murray, Jerrick McKinnon and Dalvin Cook close behind although that situation is different due to the injury).

The Eagles trio combined for about 1500 yards rushing which definitely isn't bad, but it makes sense that trios are only really a thing when you don't have a superstar runner. Keeping three excellent runners on the payroll doesn't make sense so running back by committee happens more when there's a lack of really top notch talent. The likeliest situation where I can see that happening is a team with a talented veteran RB who then drafts two different backs (hoping to hit on one) and then hit on both.

Otherwise, there's really no reason to spread the ball around extensively beyond the the team's primary and secondary back.

It was funny because after that season the Eagles realized that Brian Westbrook was better than Buckhalter or Staley(at that point in his career) and just made him a true number 1 back

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

weird Asian candy posted:

I mean...yea...he was run to the drat dirt by Mike Smith. His final days in Atlanta though he was so slow and out of shape and would literally run into the line for 1 yard gains if he was lucky. :rip: Burner.

When he was on his game, he was a stud. He was so fun to watch. Then our lines went to poo poo, Turner got fat and run down like Meta said and we moved onto......Stephen Jackson :stare:

Thankfully Devonta and Tevin saved us from RB purgatory.

I didn't know that Stephen Jackson, noted average NBA player also played running back in the NFL

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Jameis "Famous Rapist" Winston

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Jared Goff is a volcel, no issues there

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Russell Wilson definitely instagrammed the world the second after he finished ejaculating for the first time

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I'm fine with Jerry Jones being the architect of his own destruction.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

How much of this was Pat Shurmur, who is now the HC of the Giants?

Pat Shurmur is an expert at making lovely QBs look okay

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

What does this mean for future HoFer Elisha Manning?

Benched for Davis Webb who goes on to take the Giants to the NFC Championship

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I made a list of all the QBs that Pat Shurmur has coached over the years with their stats and the top 4 receivers on the team by yard in that year. The man is a wizard with middling and bad QBs. Thielen and Diggs are the best receivers he's ever had to coach. Also lol @ coaching Sam Bradford three times on three different teams.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

At this I would imagine that only the dregs of society, like rapists for example, could continue to support the Washington Redskins football team.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

weird Asian candy posted:

Ahh, Rap tweeted earlier he was appealing but now Shefty is saying nope so it is done.

Also this would be something...

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1012401063805292545

THREE RAPES AND YOU'RE OUT

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Play posted:

Does the uber incident count as a full rape or just half a rape

In this analogy it's a foul ball so it's a full rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Does Jay Cutler deserve to be in the Hall of Fame?

• Locked thread