Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Keep your head on a swivel, bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

TheChirurgeon posted:

the dude was snubbed for "character reasons" while literal murderers were inducted

Seau and who else?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

would you rather have the best backup in the nfl or the best starting TE by a mile in the NFL

The Eagles have both already. :confused:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

GoAT

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Play posted:

gtoat, his troll game is top notch and always has been

Football is entertainment, and he is way more fun than J*rry R*c*.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Coldforge posted:

https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/1005933902047907841

Capitalism will always triumph, because good needs to pay the bills.

I didn't know Bratz dolls had political views.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

fsif posted:

So who is the standard-bearer for consistent greatness in the NFC now that the Seahawks have imploded? Is it, like, the Panthers?

The Saints?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

If Lamar Jackson ends up being the best QB from this class literally every GM should be fired.

The three best QBs in the Can't Miss 2012 Draft went in the third and fourth rounds. :laffo:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Put money on Jon Gruden and win a fuckload when it comes out that he sexually assaulted young QBs in his Gruden Grindr.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
*Tim Tebow sits awkwardly on a black leather couch, legs crossed to hide his genitals*
"So Tim, I really like you, you've got the look of an NFL QB. But, before I send your tape to real scouts, I need to see how much you really want this job."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Flikken posted:

I'm of the firm opinion that Josh Gordon is a sure thing, and I sort of count Duke Johnson as a sure thing as well. Combine that with Njoku's potential, and the only questions are can Coleman stay healthy, which as a #3 receiver doesn't matter as much as it used to and will Calloway pan out/stay out of trouble which if he does then Coleman's glass hands matter even less.

C'mon, 17, baby needs a new pair of shoes.

• Locked thread