Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

nerve posted:

Has anyone seen this before?

https://sites.google.com/site/mlfmajorleaguefootball/

Milwaukee gets the team with a racist logo this time
More like New Orleans Danny Trejos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
we're all gonna die

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I wonder how 1999 Marino compares to 2015 Manning. I naturally saw a whole lot of the latter and outside of one game :barf:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Durandal1707 posted:

The one "good game" was the Packers one, right?
Haha yeah. They were 6-0, coming off a bye and facing a Packers team that was also 6-0, which on paper made for a great SNF match-up. Rodgers played the worst game of his career stat-wise and Peyton kind of looked like his old self.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

GobiasIndustries posted:

lmao Trump is such a thin-skinned baby this whole thing is ridiculous
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
The Broncos blasted this in their locker room before their game against the Bills last season a few days after Trump started all this nonsense

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/SLADEONTHEBEAT/status/1003833001309102080

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1003956743133650944?s=19

plz die

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/carinabergfeldt/status/1004082987099664384

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1004084686182846464?s=19

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

MrLogan posted:

When did they cut Stafford?
lol not this poo poo again

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Also you can embed tweets into posts instead of just c/p

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Vertical Lime posted:

thread

https://twitter.com/NFLPA/status/1004818484675653634

we're so getting a lockout at this rate
good

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Amy Pole Her posted:

Buffalo drafted a 5th round QB top 10. And I forget who their stopgap is.
I was gonna joke that it's Nathan Peterman but it actually turns out that he's taking first-team reps at OTAs

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Gronk to the Saints makes the most sense for obvious reasons

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:staredog:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kawalimus posted:

I saw a Dante Hall kickoff return TD live in 2003. That was the year they went like 10-0. Ravens tied the game at 10-10 but then Hall went all the way back for a TD. drat!! But nice to be able to have seen him in action.
One cool thing about that season is Chad Johnson guaranteeing the Bengals would beat the undefeated Chiefs and they did

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Best of luck to Hack in the XFL

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol at the seahawks in general

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It's been over nine years and I'm still mad I didn't bet the money line on Cards when I had the chance

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Omar has never heard of burner accounts

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Grittybeard posted:

If anyone is saying "please go to x" about Christian Hackenberg they do not care about how he fits on that team.

For instance I hope he now goes to Denver.
I'm gonna kick your rear end

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Diqnol posted:

Tebow or Hackenberg?
If you want to argue that quality of play has remained stagnant since 2010, Tebow?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:hmmyes:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm hyped up for Case Keenum, brother

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Spoeank posted:

look its about not disrespecting the troops ok

I wish the guy who took this pic didn't block out the license plate number

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

nerve posted:

NBA playoffs are an embarrassment

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DabmENJkRJA

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

DariusLikewise posted:

Greg Robinson is the worst player in the NFL
Then it's no coincidence he shares his name with the worst defensive coordinator in the history of the NFL

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The NHL playoffs are fun for sure. The NBA can gently caress off with their super teams

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
This is grim

quote:

Cortney Baird, the wife of former NFL quarterback Erik Kramer, told police she fears for her life after Kramer threw several household objects at her during a June 13 altercation, according to TMZ Sports.

Kramer was arrested on domestic violence charges and released the next day, though he was given a restraining order and told to stay away from Baird and the couple's daughter. But Baird remains fearful that Kramer will come after her despite the court order.

"I am terrified that he is out looking for me at this very moment and will kill me and my daughter," Baird said.

She has since filed for a divorce.

Baird told police that she and Kramer had a verbal altercation and that when she tried to approach him about it the next day, he "flipped out and began cussing her out, pushing her around the home and then started grabbing various household items to throw at her ... including ice packs and their knife block," according to TMZ.

Kramer did not manage to hit Baird with any of those objects, but then "allegedly started grabbing other items around the home—glasses, candle holders, picture frames—and started smashing them on the ground." Baird called 911 and Kramer admitted to police that he had gotten "physical."

He was charged with "felony corporal injury to a spouse or cohabitant" and released after posting a $50,000 bond, according to Nathan Fenno of the Los Angeles Times.

"Mr. Kramer was cooperative at the time of the arrest," Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Capt. Joshua Thai told Fenno.

Baird suggested Kramer's suicide attempt in 2015, when he survived a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, proves that he has access to guns and is a danger to her and her daughter. She is seeking to extend the emergency restraining order that was given after Kramer's arrest.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Chip Kelly set the stage for the Eagles championship run.

Raku posted:

by getting fired
You could arguably say the same about Josh McDaniels and the Broncos, even though they took longer to win it all

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

a neat cape posted:

It's gonna be Vance Joseph
That would be my bet. I don't know how much he really learned from his failures last season.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chichevache posted:

*Tim Tebow sits awkwardly on a black leather couch, legs crossed to hide his genitals*
"So Tim, I really like you, you've got the look of an NFL QB. But, before I send your tape to real scouts, I need to see how much you really want this job."
lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
StephenSteven Jackson's prime years were wasted on those poo poo Rams teams

e: god drat it

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jun 20, 2018

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Aftermath threads were such a major improvement over the Open Letters nonsense

"Dear football player who doesn't know this forum exists"

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I think it might be time to retire this avatar

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

a neat cape posted:

It was a late night MNF double header between Oakland and pre-Peyton Denver. It was miraculously bad
Denver's QB that game? Kyle Orton

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
#TeamBaker

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I hope Mayfield succeeds in the league because the last thing I need is that piece of poo poo Cowherd to be vindicated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Finger Prince posted:

Could be due for a 2008/2009 season though.
lol not with the rams in the division

• Locked thread