Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

pasaluki posted:

Best thing ive read in a long time is:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/206194-i-predict-all-3-buffalo-quarterbacks-will-become-franchise-quarterbacks/

The Bills dont have a franchise QB they have 3!
They are so loaded with QB talent that they will not be able to keep all of them and its going to be an OKC situation where Westbrook, Harden, and Durant are on the same team but are forced to go their separate ways.

I want to lol, but link gives an error

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

fsif posted:

If I'm the Bucs I move on from Winston. I mean, I would have never selected him in the first place, but from a vile, detached, calculated, bottom-line perspective, his level of talent is not nearly enough to make up for the PR hits they constantly take for the horrible things he does.

What? That's not even close to true. A young even average QB is worth way more for the bottom line than any PR hits Winston has caused.

• Locked thread