Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

ALS sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Vertical Lime posted:

the captials are one win from the cup and are led by a russian

there's your exception

Trump: Welcome the 2018 Stanley Cup Champions!

Ovechkin: Putin sends his regards.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I Was Right About Sashi

semi-related:

https://twitter.com/bakermayfield/status/1009170824350363649

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Rod was a Sashi pick and I can't wait for the purge of his picks come fall.

Yes, like a lot of GMs, Brown didn't hit on every pick. Also, Greg Robinson is the worst player in the NFL

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/OddsShark/status/1009161810224844804

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Jay Gruden shouldn't be on that list but then I remembered who the GM and owner are.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Ches Neckbeard posted:

My Sashi beef is people have pointed to how many of his picks "made the team" as a defense of his drafting. Problem is he kept all but 2 through last year and now they're all vulnerable because he's not there to protect them. We can actually dump the garbage players.

Yeah, sure, dump the misses. But there's a great core here and the Browns were set up going into this past draft, the best QB/RB draft in years and that gaudy $100m+ cap situation. Dorsey has made shrewd decisions, almost at the top of that list is not having too big an ego to consult Scot McCloughan, I loving loved their draft. Browns are my side piece and this rebuild has been fascinating to watch. Some questions at WR but they finally have the talent at the skill positions to pick that offense up. Just wish they kept their old unis.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Outside Jarvis and the hopefully rejuvenated Josh Gordon he aint wrong.

Yeah, let me clarify a bit. That group has the largest potential to both boom and bust. Jarvis is the only sure thing. I also love Njoku's potential.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Which brings me to my 2nd point. It doesn't exactly take a brilliant mind to tank in a league that seems to be finally discovering it.

Never called him brilliant but he did a great job setting everything up to this point. Rebuilds can get hosed up.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Flikken posted:

I'm of the firm opinion that Josh Gordon is a sure thing, and I sort of count Duke Johnson as a sure thing as well. Combine that with Njoku's potential, and the only questions are can Coleman stay healthy, which as a #3 receiver doesn't matter as much as it used to and will Calloway pan out/stay out of trouble which if he does then Coleman's glass hands matter even less.

I'm not saying they're trash but there are questions but this also could be the best WR group the Browns have had in our lifetime. Johnson, Hyde and Chubb might instantly be the best RB trio in the league. Tackle is the only other concern, not a large one, though.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

whypick1 posted:

https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/1009845342198812672

Imagine listening to Colin Cowherd on purpose.

Good god Cowherd got destroyed, what a cherry picking piece of poo poo.

"Did you see the other three touchdowns?" was basically the end of that narrative. Enjoy your amazing QB, Browns goons.

Annnnnnnnnd on the opposite end of the spectrum:

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Winston officially suspended 3 games

Eagles get TB week 2, so good

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1009918430709940226

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1011790948467138560

• Locked thread