Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Clay Matthews will get his revenge on that softball by tackling it when its already 3 yards out of bounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
He was a 49ers special teamer. Dante Pettis is coming for him and it's:rip:city because the niners have too many WRs

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

They had Dwight Clark Day at Levis last year and he was in just horrendous shape then so this is sad, but not surprising.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

New statement

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1004029797352296449

I can't wait for whenever Trump visits Philly next :allears:

I love that it starts normal, with scheduling stuff, and then veers directly into telling the Eagles to go gently caress themselves

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

the guy making GBS threads on the Niners for re-signing Kilgore then getting Richburg AND trading Kilgore has no idea what he's talking about. The Niners paid Kilgore nothing, and his cap hit is nothing (because his pay was set to be paid & dispersed after they traded him) and ensured they had a starting C in case they struck out on Richburg.

It was really a smart move

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

weird Asian candy posted:

Give Shanny back :colbert:

He's smart and nice and I like him so nope!!!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Cavauro posted:

The third weed man

Justin Blackmoooo---*fades off into nothingness*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

a neat cape posted:

The owners will opt out of the cba to negotiate a new cba that gives themselves a bigger percentage of revenue

And the players will accept it in exchange for letting them kneel because the nflpa is a drat joke.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

This is such a dumb Trump brain solution to the problem. It rules

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jimmy 2 Gronk huh.

I'd allow it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

He doesn't have sex he does the Trump Forbes thing but it's a special teams playbook

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

a neat cape posted:

The steroids must have been expensive as hell

Somewhere between 49-26 a pop yeah

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Throwing real footballs. No longer will he juke the Duke

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

2nd round pick, ditched by 2 teams before taking a snap lol

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

TSBX posted:

June N/V: "Andrew Luck" "Throws" "Football"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

How in the world does Jordan Devey have a contract in tyool 2018

On an otherworldly bad 49ers offensive line a couple seasons ago, he stood out as the worst by miles

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

look its about not disrespecting the troops ok

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Play posted:

I was just pondering a bit and I realized that over 1/3rd of all teams make the playoffs every year. So to make the playoffs, a team only has to be in the 63rd percentile or above. Surprisingly unimpressive if you think about it

Don't do the math on NBA

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It's mid-June and Florio is in week ten form

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1009495819387621378

Someone in a mailbag who the most prominent Niner who might be cut could be. Barrows said Garnett. Florio turned it into that.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

whypick1 posted:

https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/1009845342198812672

Imagine listening to Colin Cowherd on purpose.

BAKER MAYFIELD FOR HALL OF FAME

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

piss tape israel posted:

lol not with the rams in the division

08 and 09 they won 9 games combined, which I would not mind in tyool 2018

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

My quarterback IS my bad sexual hangup please help

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

All I can picture is Foles getting sacked and falling apart while screaming MY BUGS!! MY BUGS!!! like Oogie Boogie

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

seiferguy posted:

That instagram video of him bragging about loving Ciara was probably just a ploy. Bet he couldn't get it in.

Whoa I thought he only had trouble throwing it in before the ring ceremony

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Choked to death huh. Turns out the dead body is..... THE PATRIOTS IN THE SUPER BOWL

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It rules that it was jackrabbits brother who did it after Ross Tucker crapped all over Jenkins for hanging out with the wrong kinds of people today on his podcast, essentially victim-blaming the person who was strangled to death.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

waah posted:

Yeah it sucks hearing Ross get brainwashed over the years.

I'm getting to the point where I have to start culling podcasts and his is starting to look mighty tempting. I'm not seeing what I get there other than when Andrew Brandt or Greg Cossell are on.

Though if you skip all the ads and bs at the beginning it's only like 15 minutes long.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

TW that poo poo man

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

CROSS POST BECAUSE ELITE TWO SPORT ATHLETE

https://twitter.com/AnthonyDiComo/status/1012776327261360130

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

they still have to pay him $11 million lol

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1013569909425569792

• Locked thread