Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

were those chimps infected with ebola or something, why did they have to murder them

they broke out of their enclosure

zoo official referred to this as a “shoot to kill situation”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

ekuNNN posted:

guess who's going to join Denmark and the UK in dumping asylum seekers in Rwanda?
https://twitter.com/NOS/status/1625546417853939742

joke's on them, rwanda is a much nicer country than dutchland dutchenstein flooded belgium anyway

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

SplitSoul posted:

They support remaining in NATO "until a suitable alternative is found", which I'm sure will happen any day now.

if an alliance with a militarist right-wing superpower is so drat important to them, russia is right there.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

tripartite republic of baltistan

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Venomous posted:

turns out that there was never anyfhing good about the Nordic countries

:hmmyes:

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

R. Mute posted:

so euro politics update as far as I know:

Spain: far right victory

looks like far right got loving massacred and lost nearly half their seats.

gonna end up with some sort of lib centrist coalition by the looks of it.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Do the Nordic countries not have laws or probably ordnances against lighting open fires in cities/towns?

no sadly we only have laws that make it illegal to not be racist

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Megamissen posted:

https://twitter.com/mathiasced/status/1688478138651611136?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

the web shop of the nazi organisation Nordiska Motståndsrörelsen had security flaws which for a few years have been exploited by swedish anti-fascists who will release all the customer data they have gathered (names, adresses, email etc of customers and what they ordered) on the 10th of august

:pusheen:

the amount of cope on twitter is going to be glorious :allears:

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

SplitSoul posted:

Oh well, what can ya do? :shrug:

turbo-slam the racism button even harder?

:smithicide:

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

SplitSoul posted:

It's already being characterized as "Al-Qaeda: 1, Denmark: 0", "The Muslims have won", etc.

ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

the kingdom of deng is within you

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

clogmunnism

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

the ramallah method

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

SplitSoul posted:

Denmark signed an agreement with the U.S. to host American troops and military equipment. It cannot be revised for the next decade. It also stipulates that American troops cannot be charged for crimes committed against Danes on Danish soil. Mette Frederiksen is likely the worst PM in this country's history and that's saying something.

seems to be the fashionable thing to do, sweden just did the same, including the part where they basically have legal immunity, lmao.

oh and also they won’t be paying any taxes at all while here, including sales tax.

and we’re technically not even in nato yet

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

can confirm that poo poo has been popping up all over where i live, i think i started seeing them about a year ago

i’ve just quietly been assuming it’s either an op or some dumbass trot bullshit (but i repeat myself).

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Zodium posted:

nonsense. swedes are a type of finn

pistols at dawn

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

lmao, we even shut down all the confucius institutes here because of ~human rights violations~.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

also recognizing the state of palestine in 2014 then suddenly making a lot of noise immediately after october 7 about how we should withdraw the recognition

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

SplitSoul posted:

Is there any word on what actually got him excluded?

media says he got physically aggressive with a photographer backstage that wouldn’t leave him alone.

i’m sure that’s what gets him disqualified and not the fact that he refused to stand next to genocide gadot when being filmed, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

lmao

twitter zionists already constructing an elaborate dolchstoßlegende about how israel would have won if it wasn’t for those perfidious jury votes