Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

only one of three is supposedly pro-nato the other two are anti nato

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

there was no de-nazification in the west op

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

nordstream must be destroyed

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

isnt the ruling party some lovely right wing party that carrys a veil of being "social democrats"

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

SplitSoul posted:

Yes. They previously sold control of the national energy grid to Goldman Sachs. They're also planning on shipping refugees to a concentration camp in Rwanda.

The nominally left-most party, the Unity List, made complete fools of themselves recently by refusing to consider the Rwanda camp plan a dealbreaker, they would only withdraw support from the government once a person was actually put on a plane. Then the Social Democrats proclaimed they would seek a coalition across the aisle anyway.

I briefly considered voting for the Free Greens, they've actually said some incredibly radical stuff lately, that we need to end private property and expropriate agricultural land, etc., and most of their candidates are non-white, but they're polling at 0.7% and unlikely to get in.

thats uh something else thats basically a proto fascist right there sounds about right for europe though

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

webcams for christ posted:

what's the point of calling out one obviously untrue overgeneralization by just making up another

of course the DDR didn't execute every single former Nazi party member, but I don't know what to tell you if you think that means denazification in the DDR was identical to the BRD

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mila kunis posted:

new account that regged just to post angrily in the ukraine war thread in/about cspam and occasional drivebys like this gem about mikhail gorbachev: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4011110&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post525993470

not sure which d&d poster's alt account it is but just post on your main bro

lol what a loser

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

man it sure sounds like these social dems are all center-right neo-liberal scum

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

what a pathetic weakling

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol PASOK is a garbage neo-liberal party and syriza was the one that bent the knee to the IMF troika no wonder they got obliterated

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The KKE doubled their seats to about 30. 👍

the only good news

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

thats not surprising they're winning all over europe

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

pretty much every country is right-wing with some neo nazi party in coalition or a nazi party leading

spain supposedly may have another election because it looks like nobody can really get a coalition

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Probably not a great idea for your democracy to ban the party polling in second

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1690785647634632704

maybe not but they should do it anyway

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

shitiza

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

cheese lovers

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

they can join the kke

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

its time to destroy holland

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

its time to liberate europe imo

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

owned

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

yeah i like him he seems to have maybe learned not to be so naive

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i say swears online posted:

c'mon scholz, ban english too

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

I support the gla in their inevitable conquest of europe

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Zodium posted:

bring it back

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

im going back in time and making sure the aztecs and incas can invade europe

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i say swears online posted:

Britain’s entry, Olly Alexander, came 18th with his song Dizzy, having received zero points in the audience vote.

lmao wrecked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

the ck2 dlc sunset invasion must be made real