Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Why are they asking the germans? Like why not ask their own people, are they going to threaten to deport them if they dont get in lorry shinji?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

spankmeister posted:

due to some technicality, German driving licenses issued before 1999 allow them to drive light trucks

I have the same on mine where I'm allowed to drive tractors despite never having driven one, ever.

:catstare:

So they need europeans in particular (im guessing because of BREXIT) and they need to be german because of a technicality.

Not looking good, britania will be involved in high seas piracy and attempting to invade france at this rate just to not starve.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dawncloack posted:

Not sure I see what you mean. Care to expand?

Less demand for russian oil means more demand for none russian oil, which will increase that price. This will mean countries that produce oil and sell it to those countries will have an incentive to buy russian oil to resell to those countries indirectly.

Oh no globalization being used against us for once

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Spicy europe is always a sign of good things to come

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

my dad posted:

My country is probably going to extradite a Turkish communist over to a guaranteed unfortunate accidenting back in his home country. He's been hunger striking in prison for a very long time, and I'm starting to suspect he might not survive either way.

A small price to pay to join the big boys club (and not get coup by the US)

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Exit polls are already declaring Meloni's right wing coalition easily won the election.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

all the while they are sending the prosecutors into their offices to dig for anything

doesnt look good

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

Greece should have killed the EU but Tsipras refused.

Greece is having their payback by being a middle man for russias oil and other things

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

webcams for christ posted:

Switzerland is going to hold a referendum on whether or not to enshrine Neutrality into their constitution, which would nullify their sanctions on Russia. It's being brought forward by the right wing nativist party, but seems to poll extremely well, so I'm looking forward to all the coming liberal meltdowns

When your lies of being neutral seep into the collective skulls of your people and its too late to tell them otherwise

Looking into the polls its an overwhelming majority (90%+) think its a good thing but like 75% think that sanctions on other countries conflicts ISNT violating the spirit of neutrality. Which seems to confirm that Switzerland are just neoliberal idiots deep down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

SplitSoul posted:

Just tuned in. :lol:

Edit: Switzerland won. Eat poo poo, Israel.

LMAO the dogs of the american empire