Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

"Ok fellows, brainstorming time. Who gets voiced with a try-hard growly voice?

The generic soldier, obviously.

Ok, and what kind of voice does our Kefka-esque psycho get?

A boring normal one, duh!

Brilliant. Meeting adjourned."

Which is odd, because the kids are actually voiced quite well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Tae posted:

Why would they have to rewrite the plot
But of course such plots are... strictly forbidden.

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Jun 5, 2018

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

A few times when Claire's portrait is used in place of Clive's.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Keldulas posted:

I actually do like Radiant Dawn for a lot of what it tried to do, but the villain writing certainly isn't one of those things. I wish that the antagonists that cause all the problems weren't all puppy-kicking, kitten-smashing people to such an excessive degree. It's not 'god this is a terrible person' and more, 'the writers can't be serious'.
Meh. I actually like... well, "like" the RD villains precisely because they're no more and no less than a bunch of corrupt assholes who crave more power for the sake of indulging their corruption. Not devoted to an evil cult, no great vision of changing the world... just pure assholes.

Realistic, as far as that goes.

• Locked thread