Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Tae posted:

This might be the fastest proposal in Fire Emblem history

I'd still say Chrom and Olivia take the cake if you arrange for it.

"You did NOT just punch a knight!" is a good line.

...huh, Celica actually starts with the golden dagger. I either wasn't paying attention, or completely managed to forget that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Tae posted:

Either I’m getting old or you’re getting better—and we both know I’m not old.

:swoon:

Mycen's pretty cool.

Weeble posted:

Alm here shares his voice with good ol' Nines.

"This thing's weird, Celica. Let's kill it."

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Tae posted:

The comments give a little hint on what they should specialize. Tobin as an archer, Kliff as a mage, and Gray as a swordsman.

:argh: Never! :argh: MercKliff and mageGray 4life, no flavour text's gonna be the boss of me.

(Tobin can just do whatever, no one cares about Tobin.)

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

It's funny if you've played other FE games before but not actually Gaiden, because the reaction here basically goes from "Oh no. Not an archer. In Fire Emblem. Whatever will I do." to "...they can do what in this one?!"

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Carlosologist posted:

Mila's Turnwheel is probably the best QoL item in the series, I hope FE Switch has a similar item

It's really good. Having the ability to essentially ctrl-z any button-fumbling or "gently caress why does it default to that option?!" moments is incredibly nice.

Also, I like the watchman. He had the right idea!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Gray: Mage
Tobin: Mage
Kliff: Mage
Faye: Mage
Silque: Mage wait I think I'm getting ahead of myself.

I like mages :shobon:

• Locked thread