Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I need to finish this game because I got myself stuck in the realm of eternal grinding. But man, it's great, and I love the characters. The voice acting really helps with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I made Faye a peggle knight, and she's pretty much my go-to for killing that high value target dead.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Mr.Morgenstern posted:

I did this. I made Faye a Pegasus Knight.

:negative:
Look, if you're playing Fire Emblem purely for optimization and not to have MAXIMUM PEGGLE KNIGHTS for at least one run then you're missing out.

Anyone can take the optimal route. It takes a dedicated player to field only the most adorable death machines and tell the stats to go gently caress themselves.

Please do not ask how frequently I had to use the turnwheel I just wanted to crush the enemies with cute (and very bloodthirsty in some cases) ladies

Also curious to see how your units turn out, Tae. I had some units turn out insanely lovely. Like, below average on all stats somehow.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

GeneX posted:

Faye's utter devotion is great
That's... one way to describe it, yes.

I prefer incredibly creepy obsession. Girl's got issues.

Thankfully, they currently work in Alm's favor. Somehow.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Grey: Mercenary
Tobin: Archer
Kliff: Mage
Faye: Cleric

Should be interesting to see how Faye works when classed optimally instead of being made a Pegasus Knight for maximum pegasus.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Goddamnit Gray. :ughh:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Clair's really fun, and has definitely been one of the more useful members of my team. I just always filled her with HP and DEF boosts so she didn't die to a stiff breeze.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Clair's amazing, both as a unit and as a character.

There's a few others we haven't seen yet that are at least equally fun, but we'll get there when we get there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

KDavisJr posted:

I dunno. With some polish, this sounds like the premise of a pretty good plot.
I think so, too. Like, instead of being nobility, you're just some villager with militia training thrust into the position of MAIN PROTAGONIST and it's sink or swim. It even allows for exposition without it feeling forced, since the character is learning along with the player.

• Locked thread