Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

"I... I did well, didn't I?"
So I actually ordered this earlier today just before finding this LP (I was going through the last few pages of the main FE thread) I'm
already glad that I ordered it though, I had heard they it had high production values but :drat:

Just the background in the screenshots of the kids models, and the couple of gifs of the changes to combat animations sold me on the whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

Grey: Cavalier
Tobin: Mage
Kliff: Mercenary
Faye: Pegasus Knight

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

ajkalan posted:

3 cavaliers and a pegasus knight

They move good.

This was going to be my alternative suggestion to have the maximum number of legs possible. But I decided to be a tiny bit reasonable while still mixing it up.

• Locked thread