Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Echoes! A very awkward game on account of still being a pretty NES game, but one I enjoy quite a bit. The characters are nice and mechanics are just different from normal FE to feel, well, different. I wouldn't want FE to be like it forever, but it's nice as it's own thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I’ll be nice and put in a vote for Faye to become a Cleric. I don’t really care who the boys become though, I kinda want to see something different from the recommended classes I always use.

Another note: skill is useless for magic classes. A skill’s accuracy is its accuracy, it’s only affected by supports.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I’ve had Clair become a monster by midgame pretty much every time I’ve played Echoes so far. If she really missed her strength grows, she could be less useful I guess but she has good supports, and speed, as usual for FE, is king.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I ended up using a pitchfork on Lukas after he hit Knight in my second playthrough to make a Mercenary with outrageous amount of defense.

10/10 would do again.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I mean Soren is only as moral as he is because his response to all of Ike’s ideas is “yes, Ike.”

He is the dude who totally wanted to bail on Elincia and join the Deains when they first found her since the Deains were the clear victors, after all.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Some maps in RD do have hard turn limits (vs the soft turn limits to unlock gaiden chapters), it’s just that they’re pretty generous time limits. If they made them a bit stricter maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

That sounds like a great way for me to make a ton of stupid mistakes because I always gently caress up in FE when I go too fast.

• Locked thread