Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

the drakes duck should dab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PC really needed to bring the heat this time out and if you ask me, they fairly well came through on that promise. Last year's outing left a lot of taste out of my mouth, and this year I'm really feeling like PC has launched itself into the competition with full force.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

White Soul In Black Guy's Body With Wario Misfits T Shirt: Yeah, the audience this year's socks was blown completely out of this stratosphere my n-nizzles (Said very white parents style) by the savage blows laid upon them by the awesome performance of PC company's conference this year.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But to be honest for a moment, I really am impressed with Gamer Gavin McInnis's analysis this year. All jokes aside, he's been really laying pipe so to speak, when it comes to business strategy. [Terry Crews yelling] Totino's Pizza Rolls [Me] Oh poo poo.. BRB.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can someone write the Death Stranding thing I should care about in a thread I want to read please, instead of making me watch this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

if you want to see the cool reveals you must suffer like the rest of us

Watch me bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Don't know if I'll be able to catch up on all 300 posts made during the pc conference before the Sony conference. drat!

Just watch the twitch streamer recap reminiscient of Booker T and the gang for all the salient points.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Can the other person on this forum who’s hyped for Spider-Man’s game please speak up.

Retarded Clown is dead.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HormelChili showed up to my Final Fantasy X stream as soon as I started the Blitzball tutorial, said, "Blitzball was so good", left as soon as I was done, and within 4 hours I saw him playing FFX.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

On one of my BOTW streams Kongming said "wow just seeing this makes me want to play again. But I'd have to buy it on Switch" and then 2 hours later I got a little pop up notification that he just launched BOTW.

I have a structured settlement and I need cash now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol I can't believe I talked poo poo about djWheat. Whoops. Hail.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

This might be the first e3 where every show , discounting EA of course, had at least one game I was interested in

This is the first one I've watched more than 3 minutes of since 2007 I believe. And it was a huge mistake. But I have nothing else to watch at the mome and everyone's watching this so streaming would be a waste.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The emotional gravitas of Sony's incredible first party output is gonna blow your mind dude. Hope you're ready for a feels injection straight your eyeballs.

At least Aris will be streaming it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He talks and laughs loud enough to drown out the armchair game industry strategists.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:sigh:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everyone on the panel has said a variation on "We're about to get started" 4000000 times. This is awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like that KH3's trailer looks like it was made for 2005.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

RE2 was cool but this is my favorite trailer so far because of the mid 00s feels of the trailer editing and of course that it's KH.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr. Sophistication posted:

the no sound effects thing makes the KH stuff so weird

Can someone make this retard finish off his probation please.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*laughing a little too loudly with my eyes wide open looking around the room* Well the Demon Souls remake looks AWESOME!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The depressed looking chad playing the game is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

after tomorrow we can finally livepost giantbomb's terrible After E3 streams with guests like indecipherable ubisoft man and Legobutts from DepressionGames with MikaSwagCherry

I'm a fan of legobutts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Never played RE4 but I appreciate how obvious Leon's silhouette is.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They need to put this dude back in the mental hospital.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love Leon saying "What the!"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The ones right before it became Far Cry were cool IMO.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

an actual dog posted:

the more I'm thinking about it the more the death stranding gameplay seems really cool

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1i5UErCDX68

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

i wish videogames still had levels instead of either big open worlds with nothing in them and/or proc gen garbage imo

Kingdom Hearts III mah ninja.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bad: Marcus Pheonix, press X to craft a funkopop

good: Norman Reedus, press Square to craft a spoopy baby inside of you :D also there's oil in your belly :D its a metaphor :p

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know if it will be bad or good because Kojima has been asking people to coast on his name alone for years and showing them all kinds of stupid poo poo that doesn't even make it into the game half the time but, I would rather watch that game than play it from what I saw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lyle: smash lioks like poo poo! gently caress you
every imp zone moderator one by one: What happened to this subforum.. I thought we were better than this. At least give the game a fair chance before such needlessly harsh judgment.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Was the Crew an arcade racer? I have never heard anyone talk about that game. I guess a new one is coming out.

I think it's in the vain of NFS Underground.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't get on board with this Lloyd. Your on your own.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mike Uyama has killed more people than Shigeru Miyamoto (David Bowie, Alan Rickman, Leonard Cohen, and other goon favorites). Remember your true enemies.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don't forget Zeldathon bros! Sticky the thread mods.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mike uyama travels the world with his ill gotten gains to tranmit his leg leprosy to 60+ celebrities, causing them to die at exactly 69 years of age

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You're too late micky

[Mickey Mouse with Rutger Hauer buttfucked Mickey Rourke Voice:] Kept you waiting huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

your unborn child is a fake gamer

• Locked thread