Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My big E3 prediction: Absolutely no news or information whatsoever about Mount & Blade: Bannerlord

Tale Worlds has already announced that they aren’t doing anything for E3 lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

State of Decay series is actually pretty drat fun management sim/ action game

Have you played the sequel? I enjoyed the first one a lot but haven’t been able to clear hard drive space to get 2 off of Game Pass yet.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

It’s time to get loving excited! Ruuuuaaaagghgggghggh!!!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

fallout 76 update

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

in case anyone isnt familiar

A similar situation arose with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed’s protagonist, Starkiller. “[That name] was only supposed to be a nickname or call sign, not a proper name from the beginning,” a former LucasArts employee says. The development team hoped that Lucas would give Vader’s apprentice a Darth moniker, which at the time, was something that didn’t happen often.

“The team threw a Hail Mary to George, saying the game would have more credibility if the apprentice had a ‘Darth’ title,” a Force Unleashed team member says. Lucas agreed that this situation made sense for Sith royalty, and offered up two Darth titles for the team to choose from. “He threw out ‘Darth Icky’ and ‘Darth Insanius.’ There was a pregnant pause in the room after that. People waiting for George to say ‘just kidding,’ but it never comes, and he just moved on to another point.”

Darth Insanius really isn’t any worse than anything that’s actually been in Star Wars.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The conference room full of Star Wars fans shocked that George Lucas would suggest adding Darth Insanius to the canon along with Darth Sidious, Darth Tyrannus, and General Grievous.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Remember when George Lucas wanted to build a studio on some of his land and his rich rear end in a top hat neighbors fought him tooth and nail on it, so after years of bitter struggle he gave up on the studio and spent $150 million+ dollars of his own money to turn the land into affordable housing projects instead, doing an extremely good deed while also ruthlessly revenging himself on his neighbors in one stroke? I love that man lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

RIP to my friend Bob, passed away from a toxic overdose of Indie Treasures. See you on the other side my man.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Good god it’s real

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Get the gently caress out of here Chris! Get the gently caress out!!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Tearing my shirt and barking like DMX at Chris Avellone

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

What the gently caress

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

can't believe microsoft was able to top the command and conquer phone game esports yelling but they've done it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Going from thinking of that this was a Watch Dogs 3 announcement to hearing them say “In 2077” was a real rollercoaster

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

the seemingly random serial numbers in the cyberpunk trailer were actually free keys they just gave out for witcher 3 lol

Lol. That’s awesome

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

right know todd is laying down on a bench in the locker room with his hands and wrists bandaged lightly persperating remembering all of his past successes and failures at E3

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Repeatedly chanting “Godd Howard, Godd Howard, Godd Howard” under my breath in anticipation, ruining an otherwise pleasant family dinner

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

rage 2 looked ok lol

I get the feeling it will be like Destiny 2 where the jumping around and shooting will be really fun and absolutely everything else will be terrible.

Except probably way worse because at least Destiny didn't have this kind of poo poo in it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

This woman should be sentenced to the electric chair

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I hate her so much. She should be euthanized.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

why is it still going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Everyone at Devolver should be forced into a monastery. They should spend the rest of their lives laboring in God's service to repent for their crimes against His creation.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

God help us all.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Me reading every word of the Games posts In Training is quoting in case there's an intentional joke in there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdjLBYxAcUI&t=29s

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This is literally the worst E3 in history.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Skyrim: Alexa Edition is real. You can put it on your Alexa device and play it. That madman Todd has done it again.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

try to watch this

No thank you

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hell yeah

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

*gang of bearded modern military dads looking at a dead child and choking back tears, trying to maintain their masculine composure in front of the group* There's loot down there.

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

I'm absolutely into an Elijah Wood produced FMV adventure game

:hai:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

I miss the pc gaming show every single year by odd twists of fate

God’s looking out for you

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Jurassic Park game looks neat

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

loving STAR CITIZEN

The game has raised a lot of money, and yet it is not complete! In fact it does not appear to be very near to completion at all!!

*I post this same thing 5 times a day every day for 6 years and the same people guffaw obscenely at it every time*

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The plane exploding on impact with the funnel cloud was a nice touch

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Clementine is my friend

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My favorite mixed race female lead character is voiced by a fat middle aged white lady?! *kicks over homebrewed roomba*

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

It does look like it might be kinda fun to play around with though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It's da mothafuckin Drybear

• Locked thread