Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extremebuff posted:

the PC conference is absolutely pathetic every year it is the worst poo poo lmao

uhh trip wire here. STILL working on killing floor2! haha! it is NOT early access anymore! *sabado gigante chacon sounds the trumpet and they yank the tripwire guy offstage with a cane*

Alright uhh..now nvidia is here and theyre gonna talk about their new series of 900 dollar video cards!

Thank god Ninty will be there to present something awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope BOTW gets a bunch of new story DLC announced so I can rationalize not having to play my other games.

That or Gwent for the Switch.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That would also own.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dear god please let it be real.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Due to timezone differences all the presentations are at like 4am so I can't enjoy the hype live. I hope everyone gets what the are hoping for.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

fridge's stocked with apple juice and candy, nice clean comfy jammies to wear, and a backup fleshlight in case the daily driver gets jammed up. XSEED, D3, Atlus... dont let me down

lmao

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sea of Solitude looks cool. Also lmao at the Star Wars game being relegated to a tweet/IGN Pre-show announcement, that's so mean.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cyberpunk & Sekiro look sick.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Hell yeah they do

Sorta sucks this is all at 4am my time so I miss these announcements. I really hope Cyberpunk comes out soon because god drat does it look amazing and TW3 is my favorite modern RPG easily. If Cyberpunk does half as good of a story I'll be so happy.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

No actually... The full DLCless game is 105gb

Really? Lol

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tao of lmao posted:

It’s based on a pen and paper rpg and “cool” is a primary attribute. It’s gonna be chock-full of RPG bullshit. It’s gonna be great.

Isn't "cool" in the RPG literally just "how awesome does your cyber upgrades make you look"?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh. Cool.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ragg posted:

I don't mean that kind of bullshit, i mena like stupid level crap where if a guy is 10 levels above you you do like 10% damage to him, like in witcher 3. It absolutely sucks rear end

Also this.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Ghosts of Tsushima's scenery

The wide shot of the two characters fighting against the sunset on the far horizon was pretty.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sharkopath posted:

i dont think its a representation of problems in the game but the dudes demoing tsuhshima behind doors weren't willing to answer basic questions like:

when you hit the enemy, what button are you pressing? can you do combos?

and spent the whole time talking about the beauty of natural scenery instead.

lol that tanks a lot of the interest I had in that game if they're not even going to talk about gameplay.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Time to get hype about Zeldathon bros!

I am gonna watch as much as my dumv timezone difference allows.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

How would your timezone effect the amount of a 150 hour continuous marathon you can watch.

Because I want to watch the kickoff live and not miss any of the epicness because I have to sleep or go to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've never played a RE game. This RE2 remake looks cool but I'm a wuss when it comes to horror games. Is it supposed to be as claustrophobic as RE1 was or no?

• Locked thread