Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frond
Mar 12, 2018

mysterious loyall X posted:

i thought ground zeroes was a lot better than mgs 5 even tho ground zeroes is like 5 minutes long. maybe kojima needs a deadline and constraints instead of normal reedus walking around rummaging thru boxes like a big empty postapoc/interplanetary/time travel hobo with a baby tahts also a global warming barable in his throat and an infinite amount of money to post 500 dollar sushi on his twitter like the inverse of cliffy b posting his soggy bread dipped in water twitter.

Ground Zeroes was basically perfect so I agree. I did like MGSV more than 2 and 4 though, it's a lot of fun to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

mysterious loyall X posted:

bad: Marcus Pheonix, press X to craft a funkopop

good: Norman Reedus, press Square to craft a spoopy baby inside of you :D also there's oil in your belly :D its a metaphor :p

I'm going to enjoy every minute of this game and nobody is going to stop me!

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

There's been a million samurai games for years and years, you just weren't paying attention.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

elf help book posted:

the voice acting in ghosts was killing me, the japanese people were switching between perfect english and accents, and the chinese enemies were voiced by dsp

:catbert:

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Tenchu was a good game.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
RE2, Sekiro, Death Stranding is what I'm most looking forward too.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
RE2 (PS1) was really scary as a child.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Deracine looks really strange. I dunno what to make of it.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Whatever your opinion about MGSV is it undeniably plays really well.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

If Deracine is good I'll try it.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Sharkopath posted:

I know they'll have story stuff to explain it but really lol at the idea of giving prisoners jet aircraft and expecting them to just come back home.

This is the plot of Area 88.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

an actual dog posted:

man I'm disappointed at no date but that trailer is extremely hype

Looks cool yeah.

• Locked thread