Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

HolePisser1982 posted:

Weeeelcome to the TLOU2 Multiplayer Invitational, only at the Playstation Experience!

Leeet's meet ourrrrr competitorrrrsss!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Weeeelcome to the TLOU2 Multiplayer Invitational, only at the Playstation Experience!

Lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Plutonis posted:

Venn diagram where the spheres are labeled "People who want to see a queer teen romance" and "Manson Family Members"

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

the trailer shows the protagonist getting grazed with an axe, domed with a bat, and the shot in the shoulder while maintaining the furious energy to rotten.com that dude's head off. i'm glad that they're taking a realistic approach to violence.

youd be surprised what the adrenaline from remembering sniffing your jewish gf at the big square dance can let the human body withstand

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

My friend called me every time he found a new SSJ level of Brolly on Kazaa.

Lol. Nice av btw

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

HolePisser1982 posted:

oh my god

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

As an aside the RE2 footage looks pretttttty sick. They're calling this a "new game" not a remake of 2, I.e. the environment isn't 1:1, with expanded areas and such. The OTS looks pretty good and when a zombie grabs you in this the camera zooms in like crazy and gets hyper claustrophobic, zombie like writhing around 2 inches from your throat, and it's gonna make me poo poo my pants every time it happens.

They're keeping the classic resident evil incredibly low health value, like 3-4 hits at most before you're dead in too.

Also the zombie gore tech they have is seriously gnarly but somehow seems more wholesome than the devs that are watching snuff films and stabbings for reference material.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Plutonis posted:

Venn diagram where the spheres are labeled "People who want to see a queer teen romance" and "Manson Family Members"

Lmao

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

HORMELCHILI posted:

youd be surprised what the adrenaline from remembering sniffing your jewish gf at the big square dance can let the human body withstand

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

In Training posted:

As an aside the RE2 footage looks pretttttty sick. They're calling this a "new game" not a remake of 2, I.e. the environment isn't 1:1, with expanded areas and such. The OTS looks pretty good and when a zombie grabs you in this the camera zooms in like crazy and gets hyper claustrophobic, zombie like writhing around 2 inches from your throat, and it's gonna make me poo poo my pants every time it happens.

ya for sure it really does seem like their going the resident evil 1 remake route by keeping the frame in place, but changing everything inside. definitely a play in the dark type game

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Zappings gone though, they're doing more separate campaigns. I dont know if that means they're splitting the game segments up between the 2 or giving claire a new campaign or what.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

prob be a mix of the two. the "true" story was Claire a and Leon b, but since Leon is meeting Marvin in the police station and that's part of the A game, that makes me think they're just gonna remix all of it up. I played the hell out of re2 so the change will be refreshing

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

prob be a mix of the two. the "true" story was Claire a and Leon b, but since Leon is meeting Marvin in the police station and that's part of the A game, that makes me think they're just gonna remix all of it up. I played the hell out of re2 so the change will be refreshing

They're definitely doing the thing remake 1 did where they changed the jump scares to duck with people who had it memorized too. The one I remember the most in remake is the dog jumping through the window only cracks the glass when you pass by, but if you come back through the other direction like 3 jump out at you.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Updating my life insurance policy before I encounter the first licker

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fuckin a lol

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

One of the great tragedies of game is that capcom lost the original models they used for remakes background renders so the best looking version of that game possible is forever lost...

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

Wormskull posted:

My friend called me every time he found a new SSJ level of Brolly on Kazaa.

cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Holy poo poo lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

RE2make looks cool, though I've been too much of a wimp to even boot up RE7 tbh.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Combo of Smash + RE2 looking great + CB2076 details sounding literally perfect has restored light to my spirit

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Teris Effect is only 3-6 months away. I’m stoked

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

games im relatively to very pumped for: re2, cyberpunk, tetris effect, metro exodus, sable, yakuza pc, shadows die twice, dmc5, bf5, fire emblem, daemon x machina, forza, gears tactics, tunic, the next platinum game, and metal wolf chaos. team sonic racing seems fine. the open world shark game, and the “every. pixel. simulated.” indie treasure looked fun at the very least. not too bad

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres another sonic racer? transformed was loving cool

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

extremebuff posted:

coming this winter, ya

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
RE2, Sekiro, Death Stranding is what I'm most looking forward too.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
RE2 (PS1) was really scary as a child.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

Yeah by the sam devs, though it looks like it’s only Sonic characters and no Sega Cinematic Universe

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah by the sam devs, though it looks like it’s only Sonic characters and no Sega Cinematic Universe

:/ that was the best part of transformed lol. it had shogun, a wwii russian commander in a tank that had the anthem on blast, danica patrick, wreck-it-ralph lmfao. and the game itself was mario kart with f-zero speed

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I wish death stranding was a movie because I'd totally watch it. Instead it looks like a movie that I'll have to occasionally unpause manually

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I wish death stranding was a movie because I'd totally watch it. Instead it looks like a movie that I'll have to occasionally unpause manually

i dont know, mgs4 wasnt so bad :henget:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Deracine looks really strange. I dunno what to make of it.

• Locked thread