Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Definitely hoping for some Shadows Die Twice info and some Yakuza announcements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

i wonder if microsoft is going to make a new game, it would be neat if they did. do they have studios around outside of halo/gears/forza people anymore.

Always Bet On Rare

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Mega Evolution of failson

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NienNunb posted:

Super Mario RPG 2 is happening this year, that's my prediction 🔒

It already happened

quote:

Paper Mario was developed by Intelligent Systems. Kumiko Takeda and Kaori Aoki wrote the game's script, while Naohiko Aoyama was the art director responsible for the game's distinctive graphical style.[9] The game was initially called Super Mario RPG 2, and was first revealed at Nintendo Space World '97, a former video game trade show hosted by Nintendo.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

kind of excited about square Enix and if they show kingdom hearts 3 footage + release date. who's with me?

guys?

Me, I like KH

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

come to think of it that may be why theyre running their own show, that or tomb raider lol

Tomb Raider world in KH3

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Watch Lara Croft finally become the iconic Tomb Raider in Kingudamu Hātsu Surī

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

my prediction is that sony, microsoft, and switch will have no games, and pc will have a bajillion games but they will all be tough but fair indie gems with 2d overhead combat inspired by zelda and the soulsbourne series with rougelite elements and persistent unlocks from your friends at Nicalis

B3 2018

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

Nintendo owns so much

BBG and his jackbooted thugs break down your door as a Big Brother-esque picture of Larry Hryb appears on the TV

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

It’s time to get loving excited! Ruuuuaaaagghgggghggh!!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Currently setting up multiple off-site backups of my Fry Memes folder just in case

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Multiply by 0

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stoned playing Oblivion HD

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

fallout 76 update

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Nintendo's big "available now" thing is gonna be Fortnite I bet

https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/1004082148108668928

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Grant us lines, grant us lines...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Playing Tetris normally already gives me reality-distorting hallucinations where I see stationary objects moving for a while afterward. Playing in VR would be like opening the Lament Configuration

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mossad agents infiltrate Argentina to smuggle a PS4 to ArfJason

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

This is a real, recognized thing and they actually named the game after it. the blog post says it's designed to maximize that so that you are constantly hallucination shapes. now you can play tetris literally forever, in your brain.

gently caress

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Awesome

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

fridge's stocked with apple juice and candy, nice clean comfy jammies to wear, and a backup fleshlight in case the daily driver gets jammed up. XSEED, D3, Atlus... dont let me down

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

thats the Anti-matter Vince gif

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If the two meet, the universe collapses and Ocean Software is resurrected to release a compilation of their best ZX Spectrum games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*suit guy with Britney Spears mic and black football eye marks kneeling on stage* Hi, I'm Dace, and welcome to the 2018 EA press conference. This year we at Madden Team were dedicated to the experience, and streamlined many popular apps from previous Madden Team titles including a new fully integrated virtual DJ and authentic Motorola gameday Hertz discount code.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m not even watching the conference but everything I read about it sounds like purestrain rear end

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

wheres Skate 4

Oh and... one more thing

[Lights come down, Hoobastank - The Reason comes on over trailer for Sukeito Fō mobile gacha]

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

Wow. When it's nighttime everyone on the server experiences nighttime. What a novel concept.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

A new Intellectual Property, or "IP"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I'd rather play a different video game than a loot shooter.

This

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

From Software ftmfw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fails Of.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Some good announcements thus far

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s time for another Great Schism so we can declare a Dorito Antipope, Keighley has become too powerful

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

right know todd is laying down on a bench in the locker room with his hands and wrists bandaged lightly persperating remembering all of his past successes and failures at E3

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Todd Howard is like Rudy in more ways than one.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

just remembered the lady who lost her mind at every TESO reference last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Little quake symbol on my right shoulder, Katakana for champion on my left

• Locked thread