Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

last year square did a week long hosted show like nintendo treehouse but instead it was annoying people saying ff15 memes to each other for 3 days straight

what are the good ff15 memes besides It took 10 years to develop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my prediction is that sony, microsoft, and switch will have no games, and pc will have a bajillion games but they will all be tough but fair indie gems with 2d overhead combat inspired by zelda and the soulsbourne series with rougelite elements and persistent unlocks from your friends at Nicalis

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*suit guy with Britney Spears mic and black football eye marks kneeling on stage* Hi, I'm Dace, and welcome to the 2018 EA press conference. This year we at Madden Team were dedicated to the experience, and streamlined many popular apps from previous Madden Team titles including a new fully integrated virtual DJ and authentic Motorola gameday Hertz discount code.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

1 hour of ruddy europeans stuttering and saying Oh wow. I'm yumping and qvarking in my boots. Whoo. Waaa. Hoo. Gotta calm down.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sup I'm Caliente Shaun and this is my Madden sizzle reel

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rest in peace duka

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

command and conqueror is back baby

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game they've been working on for 10 years is 3 seconds of 15 fps footage and concept art over and over

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kongming posted:

A new Intellectual Property, or "IP"

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

dialogue designers, cinematic designers and narrative *gameplay* designers

https://twitter.com/gameinformer/status/1005519573611892736

https://twitter.com/AaronContreras/status/1005546769793540096

theyve got nothing to this game besides a name picked out

here's my narrative idea https://genius.com/Kinect-star-wars-im-han-solo-lyrics

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hat Thoughts posted:

SNK had a lil presentation for the NeoGeo mini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdINRIwjmwI
they go thru em in the presentation but the full list of games is at 12:20, they describe the difference between the international line-up & the japan-only lineup as being "action game focused" as opposed to "fighting game focused" which seems to mostly mean that the Japanese version gets way more KoF and everyone else gets way more Metal Slug, also Twinkle Star Sprites seems 2 be exclusive to the japanese version which...bummer

how would 2 ppl even play this tiny rear end thing. gently caress you snk!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

steam early access trash....now only for xbox one X

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

does she have a new face lol

it looks wweird

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the most interesting game at this conference is a worse looking 3d dot game heroes

i need to pick that up but its not on the psn sotre so i have to get a physical copy fuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kazooiegirl posted:

Choice + epic Battleborn Heroes?

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is the same exact music as the last dozen modern military zombie survival poo poo

its giving me epic hans zimmerman + junkie xl of zach snyder film fame

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the indie treasure literally no one wanted

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

finally. a post apoc game starring sad mexicans instead of sad white ppl

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh its just cause. wahtever

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

can't believe microsoft was able to top the command and conquer phone game esports yelling but they've done it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

glad i get to play a sad square jawed meat woman instead of tthe normal sad meat man of gears. clapback for sad pianos gamers

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

look at this poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

its joe rogan

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

CliffyB is watching a new Gears announcement while talking about rear end eating and his dog dying on twitter. What a colossal fall from radical heights.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

cyberpunk 2077 guy jsut said "big dreams" while getting into a car, referencing the corolla miku ad campaign. instant buy forlks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

awesome, nongameplay trailer that tells us nothing

it was better than deatth stranding because it wasn't 8 minutes long and didn't have norman reedus

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its a shame xbox games are pc games by default because i would give microsoft 60 dollars if i could somehow never see an ad for another ninja theory game or we happy few again

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

instead of omitting suicide, i've decided to play ninja theory unnanounced untitled game, battletoads 2.5d hd gaming, weird head lara croft, we happy ffew, and funkopop gears of war

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

Cool. I'll play this and Cyberpunk 2077.

same here ragg

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

Nice dude.

might give dmc5 a shot but lord knows capcom can gently caress up anything these days.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

What do y'all think Todd is doing right now

hes doing an escape room but since he's so small he's in one (1) home depot medium size box :roflolmao:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

nice leaf

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tfw a tiny man gets on stage and it sin't todd howard

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

Too excited about the upcoming gears of war funko pop game to sleep

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

It was actually pretty cool to see Andrew WK sing a song about partying. E3 surprises stay winning

would have been cooler if he was shoutcasting [what we gamers call color commentary] a funko pop rts starring a forza car and an ubisoft game banter voice actor

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

mmm those dolcet Midi tones...gets me every time

excuse me. midi is just the interface standard. the sounds are completely dependent on the soundfont used which was obviously very bad and sub-snes for dq11.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sjws ruined kingdom hearts by adding frozen instead of brer bear and brer rabbit from song of the south

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

dang. thought they'd at least mention the remake. maybe they're saving it for the sony conference.

its not going to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

they had an outside company working on it and then two years in realized they hadnt done anything

cant believe bogomil and vatislav of Warsaw Technical Institute of Game would do this to squeenix

• Locked thread