Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Hitman season 2 was confirmed by WB :vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

we'll get cyberpunk details later today too

This is the real waiting game

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Nioh 2, Ghost of Tsushima, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

So I guess samurai games are 2019's genre du jour

Honestly fine with this. They're each distinct enough in tone and gameplay that I don't think this is another WW2 FPS situation.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Bolverkur posted:

it was insanely bad. they gotta have a japanese dub. or theyre 100% retarded.

Honestly my buying the game might hinge on this. The English VA was so bad and downright jarring alongside Mongolian VA. Nioh spoiled me.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

sector_corrector posted:

that trailer is absolute loving dogshit. i feel like hayao miyazaki watching that procedurally animated zombie.

lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

tao of lmao posted:

Loved the look of cyberpunk and I trust CD Projekt to make a good game, but I’d really like any sort of indication how it will play.

Aren't they demoing something later today?

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Lumpy the Cook posted:

None of this even means anything. I was worried they would say something like Oh yeah he’s a lot less emotionless in this game, a lot more glib and sarcastic, have you ever seen Guardians of the Galaxy, we loved that, he’s like that now.

The IOI developer took the scenic route to tell that interviewer "we aren't making him more relatable."

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Hear that violin? Gustavo Santaolalla insisted on making the strings out of cat guts by hand. We want the player to understand that you can't have beauty without violence, even in the soundtrack.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

quote:

The kind of stories we tell, with strong specific characters, we like that at times you’re not in line with the character. It kind of makes you question philosophically: where do I stand on these things?

Me, dropping the controller and turning away from the TV, posed like The Thinker:

"Where do I stand on dismemberment?"

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Updating my life insurance policy before I encounter the first licker

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Agreed. Dubya voice Now watch this drive [rewinds worn VHS copy of Irréversible]

lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I dunno, that bit where he dropped down into the monk's house screamed "Arkham Knight fear takedown" to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
The flashlight was the real MVP of Shattered Memories

• Locked thread