Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

September through march is going to be a godlike time to be a gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Raidzzzzzzzz

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

I will never play this game. Sorry.

Same but that musical performance was charming.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

ive never played a single assassins creed game

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I'm ready to spend lots of money after this somber serenade.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

rockin flute solo

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

it really does look pretty though

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

see that mountain? you can go there with a corpse strapped to your back i guess.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

nintendo shows 5 different upcoming niantic projects and ends with fortnite

and kingdom hearts

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Didn't all the McElroys leave polygon too? So the only good GB segment will be the Lang, Vignocci, and Boyes shitshow.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

sony is all in on spider man

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

Where do I find the spidey gameplay.

In any of the already released batman games.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Loved the look of cyberpunk and I trust CD Projekt to make a good game, but I’d really like any sort of indication how it will play.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Aren't they demoing something later today?

That’s what I’ve heard, but I don’t know where or when I’ll get to see any of it.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

Cyberpunk sounds tight

Everything in that IGN article sounds choice, but this line

"You use an inhaler to heal"

Made it a day-one purchase for me.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

Weeeelcome to the TLOU2 Multiplayer Invitational, only at the Playstation Experience!

Leeet's meet ourrrrr competitorrrrsss!!!

Fuckin a lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

It’s based on a pen and paper rpg and “cool” is a primary attribute. It’s gonna be chock-full of RPG bullshit. It’s gonna be great.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

It being first person will likely go a long way towards feeling tighter. None of that awkward turning/changing of direction.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Ragg posted:

I don't mean that kind of bullshit, i mena like stupid level crap where if a guy is 10 levels above you you do like 10% damage to him, like in witcher 3. It absolutely sucks rear end

Oh, yeah that’s fair. Feel like scaling difficulty has issues as well, but probably less than just having chunks of content cut off till you level.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

spb posted:

eh I'm on the fence about it being in first person. i liked the third person aspect of witcher

I liked that it took them like a month to not make moving geralt around tight spaces an exercise in frustration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

an actual dog posted:

...that ubisoft game...
...controls like poo poo.

No need to be redundant.

• Locked thread