Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
i live in berlin, but i will never cheer for the german team. they are the absolute worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Omnikin posted:

Literally almost zero heritage from Germany but my dad cheered for them for years and I always picked them in a World Cup 94 SNES game (Champions World Class Soccer) so I've adopted them as my #1 Best Football Team

This is the most American post I have ever seen

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

pik_d posted:

Wrong, he acknowledged that he had no heritage instead of claiming that his maternal great grandmother was definitely German or some poo poo.

not only did he mention 'heritage', he also said that he has 'almost zero heritage'.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

ephex posted:

deutschland.txt

lol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Germany this year sucks, they got the ozil turkey poo poo and they will not get far and hell, I'm glad.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
everything that's bad about Germany in one picture

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's extremely uncomfortable to watch this zdf poo poo with Ze Roberto

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Özil ist not in the starting lineup lol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/DFB_Team/status/1010563415813783552?s=19

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

pidan posted:

Why has Fagner become a meme?

Ladies and gentlemen, the Germany thread.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
SCHADE DEUTSCHLAND

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
ALLES IST VORBEI

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lmao

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
erdogan did this

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
bottom of the group lol

just lmao

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

frankenfreak posted:

At least we got to Russia.

- hitler, 1945

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pand posted:

it's hitler 1945 ffs

thats what i said

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wirklich schade

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
louis van gaal imho

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shrapnig posted:

You're out of your mind if you think Ozil helped this German team in any way. He's the epitome of a vanity footballer and in a struggling German midfield they couldn't afford that.

This is the most English post I have ever read lol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shrapnig posted:

Please go on about the player Germany dropped for the only game they won and who played 90 minutes in the two matches they lost.

Get stuck in lad!!!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

antidote posted:

On the contrary, I found South Korean players celebrating like they won the World Cup a little offputting

gently caress off

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

antidote posted:

There's a difference between celebrating and laying on the field crying. I guess we can continue to intentionally misunderstand each other

My god how can you be this retarded

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Still laughing about the retard who is scolding Korea about celebrating. It's the most German thing ever.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

antidote posted:

You are very intense. Congratulations on 3rd place.

I'm sorry germany were the worst team in their group op, and I'm also sorry that you are literally retarded and unfunny. now if you could please stop posting here, that would be great for the rest of, and stop the embarrassment for yourself.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
did a big lol, because I remembered that germany came last in their group lol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just saw an interview with Philip Lahm who was saying that the people at the German FA schould've explained to Özil how to behave, lmao at Germany

I actually love how everyone is advocating a more strict and disciplined rule at the FA now. Germans just can't help themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

ephex posted:

Brutal.

Do you not feel embarrassed to support this club?

• Locked thread