Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
Can we have a frank and honest discussion about walleye?

It loving owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Honky Dong Country posted:

I bet they're inferior to the fresh dines I've seen goons grill up in the dine thread tho.

better than any can of chicken, though

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I like seafood but lobster sucks. Most overrated food ever

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

anyone ever eaten caviar?

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Seared Mahi.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i was just looking at this lobster too https://thewoksoflife.com/2014/12/ginger-scallion-lobster-cantonese/ mmm

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

Yeah it was delicious but I'm not a fan of the texture

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im eating steamed shrimp w/ strong homemade e: cocktail sauce :350: for dinner btw

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jun 7, 2018

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

poverty goat posted:

im eating steamed shrimp w/ strong homemade horseradish for dinner btw

:respek:

I made broiled shrimp with chili sauce on Monday. It was a very good decision.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a bone to pick posted:

that reminds me of sea urchin sashimi

turns to nasty mush and tastes like the whole ocean just busted a nut in your mouth

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
lol i'm on the seafood diet i see food and *i hate myself*

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

You do not need to be rich to catch a fish, cook that fish, and eat that fish. You do not have to spend $20+/lb on halibut fillets at the store; most fish is cheaper than beef. It is foolish and wrong to think that you have to be rich to eat fresh seafood.

... and this is coming from a goon with an entire cabinet full of canned fish, come on now.

Depends where you live. The only fish cheaper than ground beef where I live is catfish and that's a garbage fish

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Honky Dong Country posted:

I can get behind people enjoying canned fish man but trying to claim that it's the best form of fish eating is pretty laughable. Like I'd be willing to bet that fresh sardines that you grilled with some great seasonings will beat the poo poo out of anything out of a can, even if the canned fish is good.

It's just spite and jealousy my friend. I wish I could get cheap seafood. I live in Minnesota. For me, beef, pork, and chicken are fresh, cheap, and local if I bother to look for it. Seafood, not so much. For me, oysters are a special treat that require a second mortgage on my house.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

2 Guys vs "Endless Shrimp"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jXE-1AwwJ0&t=27s

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

There’s a place in Arlington that has all-you-can-eat blue crabs. We were there for like, three hours and got more than our money’s worth.

And outdoor seafood shacks in the summer are one of my favorite things

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Aside from bbq, fish camps are one of the few good things about the American south east. Also dines rule and are pretty much the only meat I consume at home.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

a bone to pick posted:

Wrong.

I made pan fried cod (big fat boy fillets) with mango salsa. It was spicy and sweet and sour and I alternated between rolling it up as a lettuce wrap and popping it in a tortilla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

it owns

• Locked thread