Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how do i get my cat to stop sneezing on the tv?
get a smaller cat-sized tv for him to sneeze on
sneeze on him to assert my dominance
that's a great question
thank you
View Results

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas

:harambe:

i'm sitting here trying to post and whenever my cat needs to sneeze, he jumps onto the tv stand and sneezes all over my tv

like yeah i can clean off these cat boogers and i do as soon as he's done, but now i think he's sneezing not because he has to, but because he can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Business Gorillas posted:

i'm sitting here trying to post and whenever my cat needs to sneeze, he jumps onto the tv stand and sneezes all over my tv

like yeah i can clean off these cat boogers and i do as soon as he's done, but now i think he's sneezing not because he has to, but because he can

Serious Post: One of my cats has sneezing fits sometimes; it got so bad he was sneezing blood all over the place and scared the poo poo out of my wife and I so the veterinarian did tests and it turns out he's got allergies/dry sinuses, so the cure is to grind up half a generic Zyrtec allergy pill and mix it with some gravy from a cat food pouch and feed it to him while I take a steaming shower. This moisturizes the little guy's sinuses and stops the sneezing. He gets a steaming every day and a half of a pill when he's acting like he's not feeling well. I've been doing this now for about 5 months and he's doing well.

I should also point out that he's a cancer survivor and had a resection done on his upper back due to a sarcoma occurring after having a pet tracker device implanted, so any sort of medical thing that happens to him gets us both upset because of that history.

Fun Fact: When we got the oncology report back it said he only had a little over a year to live because the surgery had such a low survivor rate. He ate a buncha holes in the report and is now 11 years old. That was 7 years ago.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

splat: that is a great story

op, have you considered that your cat maybe dislikes what's playing on your tv, or is telling you to put on something it likes, such as the aristocats?

hahaha j/k it's a cat, it's an rear end in a top hat by definition

:3:

ty nesamdoom!

Korean Boomhauer
sneeze on the tv back to assert dominance

Farecoal

There he go

Splatmaster posted:

He ate a buncha holes in the report and is now 11 years old.

:kimchi:

PhantomPayne

I should think before posting

Splatmaster posted:

Serious Post: One of my cats has sneezing fits sometimes; it got so bad he was sneezing blood all over the place and scared the poo poo out of my wife and I so the veterinarian did tests and it turns out he's got allergies/dry sinuses, so the cure is to grind up half a generic Zyrtec allergy pill and mix it with some gravy from a cat food pouch and feed it to him while I take a steaming shower. This moisturizes the little guy's sinuses and stops the sneezing. He gets a steaming every day and a half of a pill when he's acting like he's not feeling well. I've been doing this now for about 5 months and he's doing well.

I should also point out that he's a cancer survivor and had a resection done on his upper back due to a sarcoma occurring after having a pet tracker device implanted, so any sort of medical thing that happens to him gets us both upset because of that history.

Fun Fact: When we got the oncology report back it said he only had a little over a year to live because the surgery had such a low survivor rate. He ate a buncha holes in the report and is now 11 years old. That was 7 years ago.

cats are really really strong and resilent despite their cute adorable size and i'm glad your catte is still truckin' on, pet that belly for each post in this sneezy cat topic

as for the sneezing, maybe you should try the moisturizing showers like mr splat, or maybe take him to the vet to see if its some kind of allergy

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Maybe because you never say "bless you" and now he's getting passive-aggressive about it?

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
sneeze on it's toy that's a ball on a track inside two plastic disks

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
that's a weird thing to get on tv for

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
who in the heck would watch that?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
ok yeah i'd watch it

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
your cat may be unaccustomed to managing the large sums of tv money that will be rolling in, and cats are notoriously bad with their finances

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Hugh Malone posted:

ok yeah i'd watch it

:same:

• Locked thread