Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Im staying with the Joneses

Jerri

The Juggernaut fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jul 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hepcat
Jan 21, 2004
"Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos..."
Jerry Jones.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Jerry

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jerry Richardson

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Nice, another split vote lets me round the numbers back to whole

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Jerry Jones wins, 35-7. gently caress off, Jerry Richardson, may we never hear or speak of you again.

Now please argue and vote about :

Sean McDermott & the Bills vs. Santa Clara District Attorney Kevin Smith

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Kevin "Too Racist to Fly" Smith

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Kevin Smith

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
Sean McDermott and the Bills tried to gently caress over their own players at the expense of, you know, winning football games.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Bills FO & Co

They acted to the detriment of their team, players, coffers, etc just to show they have the power to do so. There was also no punishment for having done so, which communicates to other teams that the concept of owners having complete control over their employees is justified. I expect that future teams will use this as precedent to start punishing their players for refusing to throw their careers down the shitter.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Kevin Smith

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Kevin Smith because I still hold animosity for prosecutors that push through trials with little evidence, wasting everybody's time.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Kevin Smith.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Kevin Smith for corrupting justice, which is worse than the Bills imploding their own team.

Also, add reasons so this isn’t somehow close.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Kevin Smith because I suspect that the Pegulas are not douchey so much as just really loving dumb.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Kevin Smith because Yoga Hosers was terrible and I can’t forgive home for that.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Kevin Smith.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Kevin Smith It's one think to screw up a career (one that now has a chance to get back on target.) It's another to knowingly pursue false charges.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

very stable genius posted:

Kevin Smith because Yoga Hosers was terrible and I can’t forgive home for that.

1 point! That's cute though.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Kevin Smith. Prosecutorial misconduct is way way worse and more douchey than what the Bills did.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

keven smith. Reasoning? He tried to ruin somebody elts' life unjustly, as a justice boy for his profession. You have to do the opposite. If you don't do that then you are the biggest dill hole i've seen. Case Closed

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm calling it now: Bob McNair vs. Kevin Smith will be the most interesting matchup in this contest.

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
The Bills because the scope of this tournament is limited to football or people tangentially related to them.

Kevin Smith tried to ruin life of one person (in football) for no good reason.
The Bills ruin the lives of so many more for no good reason, and as was mentioned, their treatment of Tyrod Taylor gives NFL teams precedent to try to hurt their own players.

very stable genius posted:

Yoga Hosers was terrible and I can’t forgive home for that.

Just looked it up and loving hell...
OF COURSE Kevin Smith named his daughter Harley Quinn and OF COURSE he shoved her in front of the camera for a starring role in his movie the instant she turned 16
:stonk:

Shiki Dan fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Jul 28, 2018

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Kevin Smith. Don't got no special reason, I just know a douche when I see one.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Shiki Dan posted:

Just looked it up and loving hell...
OF COURSE Kevin Smith named his daughter Harley Quinn and OF COURSE he shoved her in front of the camera for a starring role in his movie the instant she turned 16
:stonk:

I mean, he put her in films way before that. She's baby Silent Bob in Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Voting for the Bills because a cop and Trump winning the tournaments this year just feels like the tournaments purpose of identifying douches within the world of football doesn’t mean as much. I’ll add more to my explanation if I can do a better job, it just doesn’t seem right to me to have a prosecutor win, even if he was discriminating against a football player. He pulls that crap all the time, I’d imagine

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Bills

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Due to the number of entrants in this tourney this year, we'll be having a three-way contest for the final matchup. Jerry Jones vs. the winner of this matchup vs. the winner of the Jason Matlock/Bob McNair matchup.

Currently Kevin Smith is leading McDermott and the Bills by 27-13.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Make that 28 for Silent Bob

Future Wax
Feb 17, 2011

There is no inherent quantity of driving that I can increase!
Bills people

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Kevin Smith. because he tried to run someones life. Bills drama doesn't compare.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Kevin Smith

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Bills. I agree that Kevin Smith is a huge douchebag but isn't an appropriate winner for this contest, being only tangentially related to football. I love the Bills defense and I want them to be a good team, but the management doing everything they can to prevent that is really annoying.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Bills FO for ruining a black QB out of town then drafting the most racist QB to replace him.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Kevin Smith wins, 32-20.

Now please decide who is the bigger football douchebag of the year:
Jason Whitlock or Bob McNair!

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Whitlock is a big douche but it's performative and tied to his income.

McNair is a douche who not only believes all the dumb poo poo he espouses, but also forces his douchey thoughts onto his employees and other owners. Nothing could have been douchier than referring to black players protesting as "inmates running the prison" until McNair, having been caught saying so, responded with "I apologize for apologizing."

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Whitlock

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Zurreco posted:

McNair is a douche who not only believes all the dumb poo poo he espouses, but also forces his douchey thoughts onto his employees and other owners. Nothing could have been douchier than referring to black players protesting as "inmates running the prison" until McNair, having been caught saying so, responded with "I apologize for apologizing."

This is a perfect summation of why I'm voting McNair. He made his team worse by forcing us to watch Tom Savage. Those were some horrid Texans games.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Whitlock because he is as douche as he can be for a living whereas billionaires are basically molded into douches by having giant stacks of money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
This is the matchup I’ve been waiting to see: racist owner vs. racist sportscaster.

What’s the deadline to vote on this one? I need to stew over the options before casting my ballot.

• Locked thread