Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Pete Carroll for Jordan Peterson, burning down his teams, and leaving melted wreckage in his wake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QafCYgi8MiQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Jerry Jones.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

ESPN.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

I really want to vote for the Bills, but this is probably one of the last nominations Tom Brady will receive before retiring a sad, withered husk of a QB like Peyton Manning.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Chargers For loving over the careers of Antonio Gates, Eric Weddle, Philip Rivers, as well as wasting Junior Seau and LaDainian Tomlinson in their prime.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Jim Irsay because history's natural course is to ignore the city of Cleveland.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

gently caress Anthony Cris Collinsworth and his patriot loving rear end.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Jason Whitlock who should really be in the Hall of Douche but he keeps getting flushed out by superior competition.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Clay Travis for being a horrible media maven, and also for having the world's worst merchandise outside of Alex Jones' catalog.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/shop/

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Bob McNair, for being a stand out among a group of racist, old white men.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Jerry Richardson, I know I nominated old Pete but ole Jerr The Lecher is the worse human being.

Also, the man thought that not only was this statue a good idea, he is forcing the new owners to keep it in front of the stadium so that every time a fan goes into that tax payer money pit they have to see this thing.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

statute news came only in the past week and should be ignored.

While this is true, the Hubris exhibited by the Jerry Richardson Statue and Cubs(tm) was previously established years earlier.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/07/10/jerry-richardson-statue-carolina-panthers-david-tepper-press-conference

quote:

It was on the day, celebrating Jerry Richardson’s 80th birthday, that the sculptor told me those who commissioned it wanted the 12’ 10” Richardson statue, propped up on a four-foot pedestal, to be flanked by two gigantic panthers to “take the emphasis off Mr. Richardson … so that it wouldn’t be uncomfortable” for him to have this at a stadium entrance.

The man had a giant statue made of himself then decided, nah, let's add some cat's. The solo statue was just too weird.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Jerry Jones for using Papa Johns as his sock puppet to call out the players kneeling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN5X8l0hwGQ

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Buffalo Bills for continually screwing over Tyrod Taylor and benching him for Reese's Peterman.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

King Hong Kong posted:

Kevin Smith because perverting justice is ultimately worse and signifies something much more pervasively corrupt than misleading fans.

gently caress Kevin Smith.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Whitlock, because he makes Cowherd look mild and reasonable.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

gently caress Bob McNair, the man would make Andrew Jackson blush over his treatment of players.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Jerry Jones for being a bitch-made faux patriot who makes everything about him.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Kevin Smith. Don't got no special reason, I just know a douche when I see one.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Jason Whitlock for his Hate-on for Colin Kaepernick and for being the standout insufferable rear end in a top hat on the network for assholes.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

1. DA Kevin Smith
2. Jerry Jones
3. Bob McNair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Jason Whitlock