Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Stoney Case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Why did you quote me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Big old stoney Case. 6'3". 200 pounds.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Errict Rhett

Contact AthleteSpeakers today to book Errict Rhett for a guest appearance, motivational keynote speech, grand opening, autograph signing, product announcement, employee gathering, or for an exclusive meet and greet. The booking agents at AthleteSpeakers work on your behalf to get you the best price for your desired sports celebrity.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I would like to support this thread and contest

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

football The sport

Everyone has known forever that football destroys peoples' bodies and leaves some of them unable to care for themselves. It's been known for 25+ years—as well as being apparent to the masses for 10+ years—that football destroys peoples' brains, and it's just about everyone who plays it for A while. The destruction is not limited to high levels of play paying healthy salaries over the course of several 'seasons', though; it's found in children playing for a couple of months (or less)* and even those who do not really get to play in real games very much which means the entire point (fun) is at no point present for many of them. Compared to any other sport with any popularity anywhere, football is hosed up as hell. And it sucks to try and play it with a bunch of people and 90% of people don't know most of the rules

It's no coincidence that football is owned, operated, and overseen by some of the biggest scumbags on Earth at every level whether you'e talking about NFL owners, the NCAA as a whole, Vince McMahon, Donald Trump, anyone any of them directly hires, any of their appointed arbiters, and so on and so forth. It's silly to bother dividing the sport as it stands into "good" and "douchebag" because every single thing about it is horrible as gently caress except for a lot of the players as people which is completely unrelated to the sport. The big rear end and dick smell really bad for football, and the Cincinnati Bengals will win the Super Bowl. Kobe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Qadry Ismail

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm tired of the joke that is this thread not getting enough posts to move on to the next stage. Please don't post about posters so often

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hall of Fame for marvin harrison shooting somebody with a witness and getting away with it, then hiring somebody to kill that person he shot, and getting away with it. he kept on showing up at shootings later and may have been involved in Doing them, i don't know. On November 17, 2002, made his 600th career reception against the Dallas Cowboys

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I suspected that, if convicted of such deeds In a court of law, it may be tough to Find marvin harrison worthy of a nomination

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I have decided To second That one dude from the goon fish bowl who took almost all 12 allotted hours to make the first of two back-to-back picks, then got a new clock for his second pick and timed out. and me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Should they receive legitimate nominations (which is not the case for one of them so far) please combine the Bengals Vontaze Burfict and Cris Collinsworth.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i nominate PRIVATE USE 2 for The hall of fame

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jerry Richardson since football decisions aren't much compared to a 1955 cartoon bloodhound whose eyes and tongue pop out 12 ft in front of his face when he sees a female employee so far down the ladder that he probably thinks they should feel indebted to daddy.

edit it's also the end for him on this thing

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Jun 19, 2018

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I don't know

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

buddy You're lucky i am on high-speed internet that is capable Of loading your tripleposting rear end!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

"cinnamon berry scones" jerry jones

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a very weak ESPN vote 'cause they're bad and i don't want to see owners vs owners all the way through

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tom brady and next time just have a big tournament consisting only of team owners and each 'organization', in my drat opinion

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i pick matt patricia since that's worse than the parking lot thing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I implore you to throw out any votes which make a point to focus on what Patricia is nominated for as a reason not to vote for him, while clearly voting for the chargers based on the past. screwing over fans of the visiting team on parking is a novel way to stay within earshot of other teams' profits when nobody wants you around at all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's hump day on the east coast. hump my rump!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kevin smith for the joke of his films but actually for the real reason of what he did here. but both choices should advance. please do what i said

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the cops

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that one dude, as whitlock is a broken record who does what he does for money rather than pure malice like that one dude

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Rob Gronkowski

I shall offer this: whilst Clay Travis is a very big douche, and has said many many douche things over the years for the sake of ratings, he never deliberately and calculatedly attempted to physically injure another person. Gronk fairly easily could have ended Davis' career with that junky attack, which imo makes the misdeed so much worse, so I ask that the assembly take that into scrutiny when deciding.

Do what you gotta do.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

being brutally struck by a 270 pound man while you're laying prone because the football game isn't going his way, or reading a twitterman and getting mad. For shame

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bob because he is more of a "douchebag" than the other fellow who also sucks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am voting for pete carroll and the reason why is to make my friend's contest look even more very legitimate. This is a valid reason that has been explained and is worth 3 or 5 points

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The same could be said of Colin Kaepernick. Vote Petey

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Anyone would require a new owner to keep their statue standing if they had a statue IMO

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

espn

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

football fuckerman

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Chargers are not on trial for moving the team. It's strictly for charging the highest prices for parking in the shittiest arena in the league and playing in a city where no one wants them, unrelated to where they used to be. The Bills are definitely worse within this timeframe and for the charges levied against them. The Los Angeles Chargers organization is one of the lesser second rounders for sure

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Santa Clara District Attorney Kevin Smith for having a job that must be done correctly and feeling like it's cool to ruin peoples' lives to get ahead instead.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

whitlock sucks rear end! collinsworth sucks rear end!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i second marvin harrison for the hall of fame.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i nominate marvin harrison for the hall of very good (douche)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

as this round has run too long it will be declared a tie and neither competitor will advance. the opposition advances on a bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the spider man pointing at another spider man Meme

• Locked thread