Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

I'd like to nominate Tom Brady for generally being a turd and specifically making out with a clearly underage child. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP_2NXe0_1g

Edit: And for not even trying to catch a pass in the Superbowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

Tom Brady was already nominated but I'll add you guys as seconds, except Vincent Van Goatse because he also already seconded Tom Brady.

Whoops!

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Jerry Richardson for his racism, his harassment, and his godawful face.

Also, the only real repercussion he faced is "not owning an NFL team anymore" and getting paid billions for that.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

As a Seahawks fan, I want to vote for Pete for the Peterson incident. But I also want some sweet, sweet Vikings Fans tales from Drunk Nerds before I make my voting decision as to which is more of a douchebag (it's probably still ol' Pete).

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Drunk Nerds posted:

Vikings fans bizarro behavior

Thanks! As weird and dumb as that is, if I'd checked in time, I still would have voted Pete, but he won anyway!

I'm voting Jerry Jones because he is awful and Eagles fans are delightfully lovely and fun.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Tom Brady for his molesting ways, for doing his best to freeze out Jimmy G (and succeeding), and for partnering with and promoting noted quack/fraud Alex Guerrero. Bills are just a generic lovely nfl team leadership, Tommy is the 2017 GOAT of douchebaggerey.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Matt Patricia, because of his bringing the NE "Do your job" garbage to Detroit and for shedding his magnificent hobo beard to look like a sweaty chode in a suit.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

The Assassination of Andrew Luck's Shoulder by the Coward Jim Irsay.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Going with the cops on this. They harassed Michael Bennett in Vegas, and then trumped up charges against him halfway across the country in Houston. Additionally, Bennett is a good dude doing good things (which played no small part in his harassment by cop), including not being a dumbass and leaving an assault rifle on his bathroom floor, which makes him a more sympathetic victim.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Chris Collinsworth, that Superbowl announcing was so bad. Obviously biased and wrong - sad!!

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Have to go with Gronk on this one. The footage of the hit shows him slow and almost stop, you can see the dim flicker of an idea hit him, and Robert Gronkowski uses his elbow brace to drop on the guy's head as he's helpless and prone. His whining to the teacher apology makes it far worse and more douchey. "Sorry, but it was his fault, really". Let Gronk rot in douchebag hell.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Bob McNair; even though I thought McAdoo was a huge douche, ol' Bobby has him beat.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Collinsworth, because I've only heard of Whitlock from this thread.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

McNair, because I like him less.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Bills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

McNair, why go for the stooge when you can have the high douche himself? Also, "the inmates running the asylum."

• Locked thread