Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Jerry Jones because gently caress the Cowboys and his Skeletor-lookin' rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Tough call but I'm going with the NFL Owners. Whoever said ESPN could be calling them on their poo poo is right, but they could be not pulling their poo poo to begin with. Even the "good" owners are spineless about it at best.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Tom Brady. The Bills brass aren't douchey, they're just... stupid. Like really, really monumentally stupid.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

I'm voting for the Chargers because they can't use this song anymore:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whNOfvyPpaM

I will also vote for the Chargers for this exact same reason. :mad:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Already voted but just though I'd add, I just don't see the case for Patricia. If his douchey action was just lying to an employer that's pretty weak. If being a rapist is something we're considering, that feels like it's outside the scope of this exercise.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Going to vote for cops since it's a larger, shittier bloc in this case. Like multiple people were butthurt enough that they would accuse someone of a crime over a year after it supposedly happened in front of thousands of witnesses.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I might be alone in liking Collinsworth generally but he was so goddamn whiney in the Super Bowl and deserves to move on. Triplette just kind of sucks at his job, and that isn't inherently douchey.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I'ma vote for that one dude becuse I'm drunk k a d there's a 50% chance that one dude is Jason Whitlock anyway.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Ben McAdoo is a greasy goober who deserves derision, but Bob McRib is too much of a racist shitheel to ignore and has my vote.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jul 9, 2018

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Richardson, Jerry

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Jerry Jones is an ugly moron with a big butt and his butt smells and he likes to smell his own butt.

Seconding gently caress the Cowboys.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Just narrowly have to give it to Dean Spanos and the rest of the Chargers Organization for not only ducking over their San Diego fans but also being smug and lovely and acting like LA should be kissing their ashes. That's too fanbases to gently caress over, whereas the Bill's are only bending the usual suspects over the barrel again.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Hey this Kevin Smith guy's attempt to gently caress up someone's life through the justice system might be worse news than Irsay's coke-addled dog brain. And I say this after my father reminded me of the seats in Lucas Oil that are behind posts.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Voting for Whitlock. Collinsworth was a shitbird during the SB but I don't see much of a case for him to progress. If having bad, dumb opinions is enough to get you past this point than there are a ton of broadcasters who should also have been nominated. I genuinely don't think he's as bad as advertised, outside of the Super Bowl, but he's also not unique.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Jerry Jones is still with us, sadly, whereas Jerry Richardson has at least had the courtesy to slink away to die elsewhere.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Cavauro posted:

the spider man pointing at another spider man Meme

They're basically the same stripe of rear end in a top hat, that's for sure. Sad to say we're going to have to endure Jerry Jones for a while longer.

Also gently caress the Cowboys.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Kevin Smith because I suspect that the Pegulas are not douchey so much as just really loving dumb.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

sweet geek swag posted:

Whitlock is dumb, but McNair has real power.

McNair

Yeah, this. As a billionaire McNair is sure to have more channels to push his lovely opinions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

1:Jerry Jones because of all the dumb racist and bullshit protest stuff and also gently caress the Cowboys.

2: Bob McNair because the story of a racist shitstain Texas football owner sounds familiar and I'd feel like a hypocrite to put him 3rd.

3: Kevin Smith

4: Nobody There is no 4th entrant in this round.

• Locked thread