Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

weird Asian candy posted:

Ok for realz post...I would like to nominate Rob Gronkowski.

Reason : Being a giant bitch baby and dropping the people's elbow on a not looking and unsuspecting Tre'Davious White way after a play was dead. Very very scumbag move that could have landed White on IR or worse.

Oh i definitely second this piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Gerry Richerdsen in bold

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Peter Carol

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
gently caress the NFL owners

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
The Bills

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
gently caress the NFL owners. Jim Irsay

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
The DA is just like a worse, more powerful version of the other one.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Stop yourself. There are plenty of good cops...also plenty of poo poo heads...but still plenty of good cops.

I gotta go with Kevin Smith because yeah the Bennett thing has some shades of gray and question where the DA was straight making stuff up trying to get Foster locked up.

People that type acab online are 100% of the time middle class white people that don't participate in any sort of activism.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Whitlock

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I was certain I'd be voting Gronk but holy poo poo I have to go with Clay Travis

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Pretty sure I also saw Spoeank slip something into the pocket of Nerve prior to his vote as well...may want to check the tape...ijs

I've never seen this man before

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
new post later

nerve fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jul 12, 2018

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Pete is totally a douche! But Jerry Richardson is a bigger douche. He settled with 4 different women over allegations of sexual harassment. He would sexualize every woman in the place and tell them to fuckin dance for him. He had to sell his NFL franchise over it. Pete Carroll will be coaching this fall. And in the end, what he got out of it is his statue by the stadium and 2 billion dollars. gently caress Jerry Richardson.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I agree with the ESPN reasoning, but Jerry's worse!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Kevin Smith obviously!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Whitlock

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Cris Collinsworth is SUPER easily avoidable. I almost never listen to games unmuted, even if it isn't him commentating. SMASH THAT MUTE BUTTON

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Bob McNair

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Kevin Smith

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I have chosen McNair