Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Seconding Pete Carroll, Tom Brady, Jerry Richardson, Bob McNair, Ben McAdoo and Gronk for the regular event.

I guess also second Trump for the HoF but that feels like such a forgone conclusion it makes that vote kinda moot...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Seconding ESPN, Santa Clara District Attorney Kevin Smith, Jason Whitlock, and if it is being allowed, Cavauro.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Jerry Richardson

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Pete “Inside Job” Carroll

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Jerry Jones because gently caress the Cowboys.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Tough decision, but I’m going with ESPN since they theoretically could actually help check some of the poo poo the owners (and others) try to do, but usually just cave to all their bullshit and echo the party line, particularly over the last decade or so.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Tom Brady should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Chargers.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Grossi

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
DA

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Collinsworth

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Jason Whitlock

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Clay Travis for a douchier body of work.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
As much as I want to say McAdoo as a Giants fan, holy gently caress it’s gotta be Bob McNair.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Jerry Richardson

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Jerry Jones because gently caress the Cowboys and gently caress him.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Buffalo Bills

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

King Hong Kong posted:

Kevin Smith because perverting justice is ultimately worse and signifies something much more pervasively corrupt than misleading fans.

Yeah, particularly when Irsay lying to try and boost ticket sales was nothing new, he did very similar things when Peyton was hurt in 2011.

Kevin Smith.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Cris Collinsworth. Whitlock is probably a solid Douche HoF candidate, but he’s also 100% avoidable and easily ignored. Collinsworth is the lead color commentator for what is usually the NFL’s biggest games of the regular season, not to mention playoff games and every third Super Bowl. He is practically unavoidable if you want to watch football. He spends half his time blowing teams like New England and Pittsburgh and all but openly rooting for calls to go their way (See the last Super Bowl). Compared to how other announcers have changed over the years, not to mention newer ones, he’s a god awful holdover.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Bob McNair

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Jerry Jones because gently caress the Cowboys forever.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Kevin Smith.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Bob McNair

Not only is the dude a massive loving racist, but he is practically the personification of evil. He looks like the villain in Disney movie who steals a puppy from a child in a wheelchair. Hell, he looks like the final boss in one of the recent Wolfenstein games.

Whitlock may say some terrible poo poo on some cable show a handful of people watch, but McNair is the kind of douche who has the ability to carry out the terrible poo poo he speaks of (See, in part, the trading of Duane Brown). He's less vocal than Whitlock, but far, far more impactful, which in my eyes, make him a far bigger douche than some idiot who used to occasionally fill in on PTI.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
1. Bob McNair
2. Jerry Jones
3. Kevin Smith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
1. Trump
2. Whitlock
3. God

• Locked thread