Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Android Apocalypse posted:

I nominate President Donald Trump.

-Effectively changed the conversation of Colin Kaepernick’s sitting/kneeling during the National Anthem from being about police violence against minorities to patriotism.
-Called the players “sons of bitches.”
-Bullied the NFL owners into a asinine new rule where if you “disrespect the flag” the team gets penalized.
-Questioned if players that opt for staying in the locker room during the National Anthem should even be in the country.
-Disinvited Super Bowl LII winners the Philadelphia Eagles when the White House discovered a small handful of people from the organization would attend, forcing the team to cancel their trip.
-(SPACE RESERVED FOR FUTURE DOUCHEBAGGERY)

TBH this contest is over.

Seconded. I don't see how anyone but Trump could win this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Cash Monet posted:

I say we put Trump in the hall of fame for this recent poo poo and sinking the USFL. Otherwise he's just going to run away with it.

That's definitely the only way it'll be interesting this year.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Just to clarify, I'm not nominating Matt Patricia for being an alleged rapist, which is a crime well beyond the limits of douchedom.

Now lying on a resume about being an alleged rapist, that's a major act of douchebaggery.

i'm not sure you've ever seen a resume

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Kevin Smith knowingly pursued false charges for political reasons and continues to pretend he was right to do so

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Jason Whitlock is worse than an Uncle Tom. He actively works against black people's interests for a paycheck by the powers that be. He is a demagogue trying to add a sense of legitimacy to every entitled racist that watches football.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Clay Travis is the alt-right Colin Cowherd

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Kevin Smith prosecutes innocent people for political reasons.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Ches Neckbeard posted:

For people who haven't seen Whitlock, he's the host that's not in literal blackface that guests on Fox News regularly. People the answer is obvious here.

http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/5b533038933ae-uncle-ruckus-colin-kaepernick.php

Whitlock

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Clay Travis because in my mind its worse to publically promote bad opinions than to have them.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Whitlock because he is as douche as he can be for a living whereas billionaires are basically molded into douches by having giant stacks of money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
1. Kevin Smith: Did something unforgivable and intolerable in any society
2. Jerruh: I mean, yeah
3. Bob McNair: I guarantee you there's at least 3 more racist and horrible owners currently in the nfl (not counting the Packers)

• Locked thread