Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

seiferguy posted:

I nominate ESPN for their treatment of Jemele Hill. Specifically they reprimanded her for stating the obvious that Trump is a white supremacist, then suspended her for being critical of Jerry Jones and his flag humping poo poo.

I wanna say there was some other dumb poo poo they did regarding college football announcing, but I can't remember.

They reassigned Asian-American Robert Lee from a Virginia game during the statue poo poo which is the dumbest thing ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
lol I hate Jed York but a ton of that is misinformed gobbledygook

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jerry Richardson

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Pete Carroll for giving a crackpot misogynist a legitimizing platform

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jerrah Jones because gently caress the Cowboys and gently caress his stupid pandering kneeling bullshit

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

FREE KAEPERNICK AND LET THE MEN KNEEL, NFL OWNERS

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bills because they could have had a good and fun team that maybe would have had a real chance in the playoffs if they weren't actively trying to sabotage their team literally all year. They also ran Tyrod Taylor out of town to start a QB competition between AJ McCarron, Nate Peterman and Josh Allen. They also dragged Anquan Boldin out of retirement then caused him to retire again with their shenanigans.

Tommy is just a man so used to being on Everest that he's dreading coming down, and is wrestling with his own mortality and life after football. Plus he open mouth kisses his kid on the mouth, with his son's mouth open as well. He also does this to his father. That has nothing to do with anything, but I feel like it needs to be said.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Santa Clara County DA trying to advance his career by ruining someone else's life

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jason Whitlock and it's extremely self-evident

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Gronk had one heated moment but Clay Travis has built a career out of the hottest chocolate at the highest velocity spewing from his mouth at all times

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society. I literally just scrolled down his feed

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1015293983872962562

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1014200162066018304

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1013849070228705283

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Wow typical snowflakes not allowing evidence because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Please just make mine 3 pointer effort post tia

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

All this slander... I motion all gronk votes become weird Asian candy votes

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bobby McNair for being a spiteful, hateful piece of poo poo.

McAdoo was just flailing around trying to save his job.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I loving hate Pete Carroll with a passion of a thousand suns, and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt his insane rah-rah nonsense gave a platform to a regressive piece of poo poo in JBP accidentally as it's unlikely he knew all the worst of JBP's schtick. Jerry Richardson, on the other hand, is such a hosed up piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat that he was forced to sell his team and then he was fined after he was out of the league. He gets the nod for the intentional maliciousness and the fact that he's faced essentially no repercussions.

His stupid rear end statue still remains despite all the other southern poo poo heads getting theirs torn down.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

However, the statue statute in the contract did not come in the last week.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm dying that a person so lecherous he lost his drat team is gonna lose in the second round :lol:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

King Hong Kong posted:

Suspending an employee rises above the usual media candidacy that I try to avoid voting for but Jerry Jones is clearly an authority figure within the NFL and has used his influence for the worse especially vis-a-vis the protests and Kaepernick and many of the things that Zurreco mistakenly associated with Jed York.

This is not an empty quote. Jerry Jones

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm with Incoherence on this one. Given the timeline of douchiness I gotta go with The Buffalo Bills

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

King Hong Kong posted:

Kevin Smith because perverting justice is ultimately worse and signifies something much more pervasively corrupt than misleading fans.

Nailed it. Kevin Smith AKA should have stayed Silent Bob

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jerry Richardson was a lecherous old piece of poo poo who lost his team because of it, but Jerry Jones made an awful, lovely fake show of solidarity with his players while trying to sabotage and undermine their message. At least Richardson is up front about what a piece of poo poo he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Make that 28 for Silent Bob

• Locked thread