Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I nominate Pete Carroll, head coach of the Seahawks.

Qualifications: he scared off all his veteran players with his lovely stories he keeps repeating, but most importantly because he did this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeteCarroll/status/994709685826605056

seiferguy fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Jun 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Doublepostin but I'm also nominating Bob McNair, owner of the Texans.

Reason: for being the most racist owner in the NFL. Specifically for his "we can't let the prisoners run the prison" comments, then his non-apology "sorry if you were offended" note then later saying "if anything I'm sorry I didn't double down." Also after Watson went down with his ACL injury we were subject to a bunch of lovely white QB play because his team wouldn't sign Kaep.

Plus he looks like a racist newsy:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
NFL owners is disqualified anyways since Dan Synder is a part of it.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
This is a weird one and I know in the past we've had discussions on whether or not we should include them but I want to nominate the law enforcement officers that interacted with Michael Bennett. Specifically the Las Vegas and Houston police departments. Las Vegas ones tied him down for solely being a big black man, then had that crazy weird flag humping press conference. The Houston one threw bogus charges at him for charging a disabled usher, without specifics, called him morally corrupt and had another flag humping session.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Jesus I forgot about that. Seconding Whitlock.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I nominate ESPN for their treatment of Jemele Hill. Specifically they reprimanded her for stating the obvious that Trump is a white supremacist, then suspended her for being critical of Jerry Jones and his flag humping poo poo.

I wanna say there was some other dumb poo poo they did regarding college football announcing, but I can't remember.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

CyberPingu posted:

Can we nominate Jim Irsay for leading Colts fans on that Andrew Luck will be healthy?

Corporate douchebaggery is one of the worst types.

Seconing Irsay.

I want to nominate Jeff Triplette, NFL ref. Not for one thing in particular but the fucker retired, and I think he was one of the worst refs of all time. It would be a shame he left without a chance to be a douche.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Leperflesh posted:

Do you want to put him in for a lifetime award? Or do you think we can come up with at least one example of bad ref douchebaggery from the last year?

Here's arguably his worst calls:

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/9497...49%2Fframe.html

https://twitter.com/SakSports/statu...49%2Fframe.html

Playoff game, blatant strip sack. He calls Mariota down both times.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
if people don't want to put him in, that's fine. I was mainly looking for other candidates to put in since we don't have a lot, and regardless of how you feel about those two plays I think we can all agree that he was a pretty terrible referee throughout his career.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
For some reason I thought he had already won.

Seconding Tom Brady for mouth kissing his son.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I nominated him so obviously I'm voting Pete Carroll. I really don't want him coaching my team anymore.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
lol Jerry Jones and it's not even close.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
ESPN. We have specific NFL owners that we can poo poo on here that are I think the worst of them all.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Man I really wanna vote Brady but Bills get it because they got rid of Tyrod and drafted the most racist QB to replace him.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Grossi because I'm absolutely loving sick of hearing about Andrew Luck and his Shrodinger's Shoulder.

Actually, I like this reason too. Voting Grossi.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Cops who interacted with Michael Bennett. The the reason being is that this one time DA did a lovely thing but the cops are trying to make an example of Bennett because he's been outspoken about police brutality against black people. It's crystal clear what their motive is here.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Pete Carroll

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Spoeank posted:

I'm dying that a person so lecherous he lost his drat team is gonna lose in the second round :lol:

That's just how strong A New Empathy is, my dude.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Gonna admit my homerism (or something? I want Carroll fired as the coach of my team) is making me vote Carroll over Richardson.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm expecting a Jerry Jones and Bob McNair matchup of who's the most racist owner.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I think Whitlock is the worse human being but Collinsworth has a much bigger platform being the color commentator for NBC. Dude sucks and that super bowl commentary this year was flat out awful.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Bob McNair would totally own slaves if he could.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Bills FO for ruining a black QB out of town then drafting the most racist QB to replace him.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Zurreco posted:

McNair is a douche who not only believes all the dumb poo poo he espouses, but also forces his douchey thoughts onto his employees and other owners. Nothing could have been douchier than referring to black players protesting as "inmates running the prison" until McNair, having been caught saying so, responded with "I apologize for apologizing."

This is a perfect summation of why I'm voting McNair. He made his team worse by forcing us to watch Tom Savage. Those were some horrid Texans games.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Jew it to it! posted:

Jason Whitlock for his Hate-on for Colin Kaepernick and for being the standout insufferable rear end in a top hat on the network for assholes.

Buddy, let me tell you about McNair's hate on for Kaep, so much that he's led to a defacto collusion to disallow the guy from being signed.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
1. Bob McNair
2. Jerry Jones
3. Kevin Smith

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Mentally ill scum paying $10 to shitpost and inevitably be banned would be a nice money boost for the Tax Man.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
1. Trump
2. Whitlock
3. God

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Well some serious poo poo is gonna need to happen to not have UMaryland win it next year. Yikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Incoherence posted:

Urban Meyer might have something to say about that.

UMaryland literally killed a player on the field. I know Urban Meyer is a shithead who covered for his assistant's wife-beating, but there's no excuse for running a toxic program that kills a kid.

• Locked thread