Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
e: Fine Leper, I retract mostly because :effort:

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jun 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Ok for realz post...I would like to nominate Rob Gronkowski.

Reason : Being a giant bitch baby and dropping the people's elbow on a not looking and unsuspecting Tre'Davious White way after a play was dead. Very very scumbag move that could have landed White on IR or worse.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I nominate Leperflesh for banning and silencing Cavauro's creativity and artful posts.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Jerry Richardson gets muh vote. Just look at him.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Pete Carroll easily.

This one is gonna be another wash...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

otoh gently caress the Saints and their fans

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Drunk Nerds posted:

Now, anyone can cherry pick bad comments from any fan base. It just becomes obvious how annoying vikings fans are upon reading tons of comments:

Pats Fan: Pats rule! We got all the rings you got none!
Philly's Fan: Quit living in the past, we got the best team!
Vikings fan: You're both wrong, Vikes are the best: Just check out that game we recenty lost, but we totally would have won had things been fair!

It's like they just don't understand basic arguments and are just spewing whatever words are currently in their brain

Oh I agree it's a bad look for Viking fans, I'm just taking this opportunity (and really any opportunity) to say "gently caress the Saints and their fans".

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

These seedings are awful.

Jurrah

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

NFL Owners

ESPN is no doubt poop but Kaep, the anthem and other issues make it hard to not vote them.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Tawmy is a cheateh and a douche and stole the Falcons rightful Super Bowl win with his cheating and deep rooted hooks into the league and its agenda but I’m going with The Bills

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

The Chargers because they hurt my dear friend Ross and they injure all their players before the season starts and lol Spanos.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Grossi is just another attention whore media personality. Jim Irsay has done so many douchey things during his tenure that it's hard to NOT vote for him. Drunken, habitual liar, awful owner douche.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

very stable genius posted:

The cops

In case you’ve forgotten, I’d like to remind you that All Cops Are Bastards.

Stop yourself. There are plenty of good cops...also plenty of poo poo heads...but still plenty of good cops.

I gotta go with Kevin Smith because yeah the Bennett thing has some shades of gray and question where the DA was straight making stuff up trying to get Foster locked up.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

And "good cops" participate in the blue wall of silence and never report abuses by their colleagues.

I don't really want to derail the thread with politics so this will be the last thing I say on it but it's dangerous to make sweeping general statements assuming they are absolutes because "always" and "never" aren't really things in the real world.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chris Collinsworth by a country mile. I used to not mind him but he has gotten Joe Buck levels of awful in recent years.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Whitlock for sure. Massive douche that just can't stop douching his douche all over the place.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I gotta vote Gronk since it was my submission but this is a unfortunate draw for him because Clay Travis is...yea...

That said, I will submit that while Clay Travis is a hella douche, and has said many many douche things over the years for the sake of ratings...he never purposefully and intentionally tried to physically injure another person. Gronk pretty easily could have ended Davis' career with that cheap shot, which imo makes the offense so much worse, so I request that the court take that into consideration whilst voting.

Do the needful.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Cavauro posted:

Rob Gronkowski

I shall offer this: whilst Clay Travis is a very big douche, and has said many many douche things over the years for the sake of ratings, he never deliberately and calculatedly attempted to physically injure another person. Gronk fairly easily could have ended Davis' career with that junky attack, which imo makes the misdeed so much worse, so I ask that the assembly take that into scrutiny when deciding.

Do what you gotta do.

I mean...Cavauro makes a compelling argument...well said

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Leper, as the cutoff for douchebag acts was June 6th 2018, I motion to have all Clay Travis votes after Spoeank post with his recent tweets be stricken from the competition.

:colbert:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! A MOCKERY!

*flips desk*

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

ORDER IN THE THREAD <bangs gavel repeatedly>

Your honor the very least you can do is strike stable genius’ post where he references changing his mind based on Spoeank’s awful and disgraceful attempts at swaying the jury.

Shameful act indeed. Spoeank should be held in contempt of court.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Pretty sure I also saw Spoeank slip something into the pocket of Nerve prior to his vote as well...may want to check the tape...ijs

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Victim Card Achievement = Unlocked

Oh also...

OBJECTION YOUR HONOR

v

:hfive:

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jul 7, 2018

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

While the trial didnt go the way ADA Flikken and I had hoped, it was still a fun trial and I thank the jurors for their service.

Oh and Spoeank...

*makes the "got my eyes on you" gesture*

As for this round, McAdoo is just a McAfool. McNair is the winner for being a racist shitbag owner.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

As much as I hate Jerry, I absolutely cannot stand that gum smacking ultra douche Pete Carroll

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

Pete carroll is now ahead 17-13, mostly because of so many of the JR votes being low effort ones.

No table talk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Spoeank posted:

I'm dying that a person so lecherous he lost his drat team is gonna lose in the second round :lol:

I was dying that some moron twitter personality woke enough people to beat out a guy that physically assaulted an unsuspecting other guy but here we are Spo. Life comes at ya fast.

• Locked thread