Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Jerry Richardson because sexual harassment and racism have no place in this world. His name should be dragged through the mud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Gronk because I hate players that do poo poo like that in sports.

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

I stand with Tyrod Bills

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Santa Clara District Attorney Kevin Smith because loving up someone's life with the law will always be more important than football.

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

I wanna vote for Collinsworth but, like the DA in the last vote, Whitlock is a douche to people instead of just being a person who just sucks.

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Im staying with the Joneses

Jerri

The Juggernaut fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jul 26, 2018

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Kevin Smith. because he tried to run someones life. Bills drama doesn't compare.

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

My votes are:
1. Bob McNair
2. DA Kevin Smiths
3. Jerry Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

1.Trump
2. Whitlock