Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Jerry Jones in a drat landslide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

NFL Owners for their bullshit and you know they threw a fit over Jerruh being criticized by Hill.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Bills

Among their sins is giving fans the slim hope that the most obvious bust in the draft will be the next Jim Kelly. You deserve better Bills Mafia.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Grossi for leaving the combine before workouts began and still publishing a piece on the performance of the QB's and leading the charge of making GBS threads on Baker for daring to leave the senior bowl to visit his mom in the hospital.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The cops who interacted with Michael Bennett

gently caress the popo

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

Stop yourself. There are plenty of good cops...also plenty of poo poo heads...but still plenty of good cops.

I gotta go with Kevin Smith because yeah the Bennett thing has some shades of gray and question where the DA was straight making stuff up trying to get Foster locked up.

And "good cops" participate in the blue wall of silence and never report abuses by their colleagues.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Chris Collinsworth. Every announcer has some amount of Brady boner but he was pushing Simmsian territory.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Jason Whitlock and really anyone who chases right wing dipshit money.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

After much consideration I'm voting Gronk. While touting his fratboy image we've forgotten frat boys are whiney douches. Gronk uses his brace as nothing more than a weapon and tried to at the very least cause serious brain injury on the field with it. He desperately tries to make a negative stereotype desirable and a cool thing to be.

Travis sucks for certain but doesn't participate in the game and isn't in the same league of toxic as Whitlock.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Bob loving McNair

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I have been sold on Pete Carroll

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Jew it to it! posted:

Jerry Richardson, I know I nominated old Pete but ole Jerr The Lecher is the worse human being.

Also, the man thought that not only was this statue a good idea, he is forcing the new owners to keep it in front of the stadium so that every time a fan goes into that tax payer money pit they have to see this thing.

statute news came only in the past week and should be ignored.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I don't buy that Richardson was forced out. He was embarrassed enough he knew he'd take a loving bath if he kept it. Dan loving Snyder, a man who tried to loving sex traffic and pimp out his cheer squad is still an owner. There is no getting forced out unless you personally offend enough of them.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Jerruh

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Janson Whitlock brought a man onto his show in loving blackface this year. Collinsworth sucks but Whitlock is literally Uncle Ruckus.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

For people who haven't seen Whitlock, he's the host that's not in literal blackface that guests on Fox News regularly. People the answer is obvious here.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Bob McNair for managing to be as openly racist as your average hot take artist while being an owner.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

If it weren't for the Bob McNairs of the world Whitlocks wouldn't exist because there'd be no pay.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

My votes are:
1. Jerry Jones
2. Bob McNair
3. DA Kevin Smith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

1. God. It could've prevented these douches from being so all blame rests with it
2. Whitlock. The shitheads are one thing but those that enable them are worse.
3. Trump: yes he's a massive douche bag worthy of yearly nomination but his competition is fierce

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Aug 9, 2018

• Locked thread