Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

I'm going with Clay Travis. Not that Gronk doesn't deserve it, but he at least pretended to be a little bit sorry. Travis is completely unrepentant for his douchbaggery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

McNair because he's an actual racist. What Macadoo did was super disrepectful, but he was legit desperate to not lose his job. He probably wasn't thinking straight, though only a moron would believe Geno was gonna get him out of that hole.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Jerry Richardson

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Jerry Jones because he keeps trying to look like the good guy, despite the fact that he is really rather despicable. ESPN is corporation, everyone knows they're garbage.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

I'm gonna say Bills, cause the entirety of last year their leadership continued to employ Incognito at the same time they were sabotaging Tyrod Taylor.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Kevin Smith. He tried to actually ruin a man's life not just lie about it after the fact.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

I find Collingsworth's shilling for the Pats at least slightly funny, but Whitlock just outright slanders people so Whitlock.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

McNair. He's just the worst. A rich racist who gets mad when his black players speak their minds.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

I was almost starting to forget what a piece of poo poo Jerry Jones was, but the last few years he's reminded us. He reached a new level this year by trying to get progressive credit, while being a regressive rear end in a top hat

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

I assume you are voting for Jerry Springer.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Kevin Smith

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Whitlock is dumb, but McNair has real power.

McNair

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

This one is tough.

1.Jones cause he's a racist who also wants credit for it.

2.McNair just racist.

3.Smith a terrible person, but not really a football person.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Dude, it's Trumps year. Even Roger Goodell would have trouble winning this year.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

1.Trump
2. Whitlock
3. The Almighty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Jerry Jones is still not in the hall of fame. Don't count him out.

• Locked thread