Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Except there's no building. Give me a Oh Hell Yeah if this is the Battle Royale content you've been waiting for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Except there's no building. Give me a Oh Hell Yeah if this is the Battle Royale content you've been waiting for.

In France they call it a Realm Royale with cheese. Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In France they call it a Realm Royale with cheese. Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Lol at knowing French shot lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

oh hell yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It was made by the people who made Paladins. Their gods at ripoffs I guess.

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I looked it up and the store page has an integrated livestream. Pc gamer hell yeah.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
seems basic, op, maybe they should consider a radical 80s aesthetic??

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Oh Hell Yeah

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

the instant building in fortnite is so god drat dumb. it turns every encounter that could be an epic shootout into a retarded building frenzy competition where little gaming cucks are frantically trying to build their safe space sheds around themselves instead of shotgunning their opponent in the god drat face. i'll be trying out Realm Royale

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bolverkur posted:

the instant building in fortnite is so god drat dumb. it turns every encounter that could be an epic shootout into a retarded building frenzy competition where little gaming cucks are frantically trying to build their safe space sheds around themselves instead of shotgunning their opponent in the god drat face. i'll be trying out Realm Royale

i dont know why these games keep letting you have a third person camera too because approximately 50% of deaths in fortnite are some dude behind a corner crouching using the third person camera to line up a sick nasty cross map sniper rifle headshot

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
The AIDS level of Fortnite is actually pretty good t-cell wise 👀👀 does anybody play ? I don't , personally, you know, just wondering if anyone here does. PMs are open.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bolverkur posted:

You aren't going to be having an epic shootout in Fortnite with any of the guns in that game

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

You aren't going to be having an epic shootout in Fortnite with any of the guns in that game

you have to start somewhere when treating cancer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

finally this terrible floaty jump 3rd person shooter will have good gunplay and NO building thanks to the paladins devs

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

i dont know why these games keep letting you have a third person camera too because approximately 50% of deaths in fortnite are some dude behind a corner crouching using the third person camera to line up a sick nasty cross map sniper rifle headshot

So you can see your skins. Next.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think its fun but thats cuz its the only multiplayer game my friends have agreed to play with me for the last five year.s

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Though also, its fun on its own merits... seriously.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I think its fun but thats cuz its the only multiplayer game my friends have agreed to play with me for the last five year.s

they wont play mario kart? get new friends

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

they wont play mario kart? get new friends

I mean like online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

net cafe scandal posted:

Add me 👀

• Locked thread