Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
lmfao how is it real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
shout out to the people who fought for the n word toggle. Ignore the haters!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The English localizers turned the homosexuality slider up to none

rofl

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

this is what i thought the first bioshock vid was lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

god i miss reggie

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

You must never watch this film. Never.

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
lmfao best thread on the forum right now

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
who's got the screenshot of the train dlc adding up to like eight thousand dollars

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol rip

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

eleven extra elephants posted:

idk if this is too niche for even this thread but i was convinced this game was a fever dream i had as a kid, a mac adventure game where the plot was to kill your neighbourhood playing as mister rogers and the first enemy you come across was a statue that flashed its dick at you

i want to know more

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
that's nothing the mgs2 demo cost fifty.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

he once refused to play a show because a journalist was in attendance, which is a good instinct since he's the worst at pr.

quote:

He was not happy that a reporter had come to see his show. He said he hadn’t authorized an interview and that I wasn’t allowed to be there—despite this being a public show in a public venue—and repeatedly insisted that his music was not about him and therefore should not be mentioned in the article (an article about a CEO whose company happens to run one of the world’s most significant music venues). At one point, he flipped my notebook closed. Finally he stormed off and summoned security guards to make me leave. When I protested, one of them offered me cash to cover the cost of my ticket. He said that while removing reporters was not the venue’s policy, Dolan was the headliner and could make such requests. Actually, Matt Costa played last. Sorry to have missed you, Matt.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This next song is about an old friend of mine, let’s call him Harvey W… no that’s too obvious. Let’s just say H. Weinstein

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
trip report: ok, the man at the crossroads was NOT the devil, when i asked him about a deal he said he would never sell the team(?)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
wonder if JD the straight shooter ever weighed in on any other 'big issues' via song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpPhcIb5Mqw

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4SOliwh-2Q

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

heehee posted:

lmfao at everything

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
imp zone's been a little territorial lately. but also don't disrespect sora. many sides to this

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

herculon posted:

Hall of famer, five time first team all pro, over 2000 rushing yards in 1973. Lol yeah funny OJ would be in a football game

[reading the room] yeah i think he wrote a book, too

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Protest Aftermath

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
the protest ended with Mandela saying he had, "munchies like a motherfucker"

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

You sleep rather soundly for a murderer.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Your Problematic LaFaves

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao LaFaves For Life.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

somebody in here play the Song of Time?

got em

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

this guy gets it

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao at everything

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
imp zone still amped up lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Inlistened to the pressure song once and now on sleepless nights I hear pressure like a drip drip drip over and over

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

I hear this like 4-5 times a week at least. thinking back to all the times I made my parents listen to the cassette tape of Bob Marley hits by the guy who plays Sebastian the crab and realizing I deserve it though

The cycle of ownage continues endlessly

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

thats on my list of movies i watched 1000000000 times:
ace ventura 2
the mask
the pest
rescuers down under
feivel goes west
we’re back a dinosaur story

dope list

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

i havent stopped watching step brothers and superbad since release.

scary ghost dog posted:

not even to piss poo poo and cum?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My younger sister would watch this on VHS every drat day and sometimes she'd take days off school faking a sickie and just watch it all day. I'd come home and shed be in front of the TV wearing out the tape, actually fully immeresed and watching it. She did this for years and then just stopped when she was old enough to hang out with boys, but even like 20 years later she'll park a car and say "Like a glove" or "Do NOT go in there!" after going to the toilet.

If you’ve seen them once you should say both those things. Jim Carey is considered a comedy legend in some circles