Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Obviously reading a cue card] Hello, this is Francis Ford Coppola, director of Apocalypse Now. I liked the movie so much... I made a video game.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

Warner Herzog: This is Timothy's camera. During the fatal attack, there was no time to remove the lens cap. Jewel Palovak allowed me to listen to the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN90ar6G3pE

Warner Herzog: Turn it off. Jewel, you must never listen to this.

Jewel Palovak: I know, Warner... I'm never going to.

Warner Herzog: I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it... I think that's what you should do.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

Lampy the Cook, the original poster, was never kissed on the mouth, by a girl

Would you shut up for another month bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[footage of Goku doing 9/11.mp4]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I thought Clay Fighter was so funny and loved playing it when I was a kid and that's why I'm a loving idiot today

It was the first and only fighting game I spent more than 5 minutes playing until 2017.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

where is the demand for this random procedural poo poo. who is asking for it.
Brain dead ficktards whom think it means they’ll be explorers, methinkst.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also, Stupid people don’t remember that NES classics are fun and replayable because their fast paced and the mechanics are litty.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

.. me ... a ... dumbass ...

I'm*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

b_d posted:

diablo 3 did this but maybe not to the same extent , idk

They didn’t change anything fundamentally about Diablo 3, actually. They just made it easier and added an endless dungeon crawl “endgame”.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I forgot about that because I played HC which had no money AH, like a dumbass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My dad got the Mario Statue and he knew the epic strats.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frenz posted:

The weird bulldozing stuff is only necessary for super high populations (1 million+). You do need to build a certain way to get the 500k for megalopolis though.

The bug uncle at nintendo is talking about happens when you load a save: electric connections get loaded last so the game runs for several minutes with no power causing a bunch of people to leave temporarily.

Thank you. Let's start a Sim themed charity marathon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

I think all of the Sim City SNES music is awesome

Yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Actually the GameCube isn't really a cube.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bumper sticker of me pissing on Synthys grave.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Obviously reading a cue card] Hello, this is Francis Ford Coppola, director of Apocalypse Now. I liked the movie so much... I made a video game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Look at that subtle off-green colouring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it's even salted.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My income from twitch appearing in a convenient search engine…

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I think I mentioned this story before, but back when the DC snipers stuff was happening our teacher was explaining it to us and all the students were silent until someone near the back turned on their GBA and the startup sound came on at max volume

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

i brought my nintendo ds on a birthright trip and was sitting on a bench playing castlevania dawn of sorrow while the rest of my peers were tying phylacteries to their heads and wailing at the wall. our idf guard was standing next to me with her big gun watching the ds screen but not saying anything. i think she was jealous

Epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My Jewish friend got radicalized by LF and Cum town in high school so now he talks about BirthWrong all the time like a big douchebag but I kinda wish I had done it. Idk if I’m Jewish enough though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

The one kid in my grade with a Genesis had a mullet and his dad was our Cub Scout leader. One time we were at his house for a scout meeting and then we went down into his astroturfed basement and we watched him beat Kid Chameleon in one sitting.

I got pulled out of scouts after that because the dad tried to convince the other dads to let him take nude pictures of us

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

We’re not gonna play it
No, we ain’t play it
We’re not gonna play it anymore

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

There’s only allowed to be two Jewish rock bands in NYC at one time and Kiss and Ramones filled the quota

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's a scene from Pineapple Express dude. It would of been wholesale plagiarism to even attempt such a mechanic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why bother reading a book or watching TV when life itself is already as awesomely insane as possible.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lma

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

duke is canonically bisexual, as established by duke nukem forever when he cums directly down a mans throat through a glory hole

There is in fact to my knowledge only proof that Duke Nukem is gay. The rest of his machismo may well be a divers—edit: just received word that the man in the stall is merely taking a poo poo, presumably watching a woman perform the glory hole work on Duke.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

little munchkin posted:

thinking about the level in dn3d where two women are having bdsm style sex with each other and duke unconvincingly says "wish i had the time"

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

little munchkin posted:

Duke Nukem: I am not gay! I rescue women from aliens. And I have sex with men.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Thought about this post again today lol.

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I haven’t played more than 30 minutes of Chrono Trigger either.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Does my Queen requiyoh Chwono Cwoss.

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Awwwwwwwwww man…….

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009