Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Mekchu posted:

Wasn't this also the game where you played a reporter and your "weapon" was a camcorder to record the awfulness of the war? Or was that a different game?

You’re thinking of Warco, which apparently actually came out, which I didn’t realize until I googled to make sure I had the name right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

(we're about to have our third)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

uncle at nintendo buying his kids a new console and ordering them to never open it

goferchan posted:

Herzog voice: You must never connect this 1.00 firmware PS Vita to the internet. I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it. I think that's what you should do, because it will be the elephant in your room all your life/

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

We spent 4 years making a game stupid and lovely on purpose. But the we took a step back and asked Why?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Actually the GameCube isn't really a cube.

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Continuously scrolling back up to the Bob post and laughing to distract myself whenever I start to think about what a Gearbox Halo would be like.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

*sadly slides Warp Pipe Pass back into Trapper Keeper*

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

Apparently it's really noticeable in RE8

Yeah I’ve been really impressed by it in RE8–at least through headphones. Although I don’t know enough about audio stuff to know how much is Sony’s 3D audio and how much is just the capcom sound design team being really good since I haven’t played it on other systems. It’s really cool and unsettling in scenes where you’re surrounded like the opening village siege or the area with all the creepy dolls chattering at you

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

STONE COLD 64 posted:

the switch pro

lol

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

There was a post discussing it in the CineD general chat where one of their regulars said that it was gratifying seeing a community that wasn’t “inexplicably resigned to his presence” react to Lurdiak which I think about every time this comes up

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The Sega Kid of my group was named James and got stoked when his mom salted his sliced cucumber (his snack from home).

"Ooh, she salted em." - James

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Look at that subtle off-green colouring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it's even salted.

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

I only had Nintendo consoles until my mom won a PS3 at a daytime television show taping she went to where they did a Oprah-style "check under your seats" stunt and gave everyone in the audience a PS3 and a copy of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One.

lol cool

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I was a Nintendo kid for sure. Up until I was like 12 and got an Xbox. I still had a GameCube that generation and played it a lot but it was all Xbox after

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

9/11 era gaming is a real thing that needs to be acknowledged. Been saying this for years.

I’m pretty sure we had a thread on the subject years back. Or at least a long conversation about it in another thread

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Oh yeah... discussion of things that didn't happen DIDN'T happen.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I think I mentioned this story before, but back when the DC snipers stuff was happening our teacher was explaining it to us and all the students were silent until someone near the back turned on their GBA and the startup sound came on at max volume

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

scary ghost dog posted:

i brought my nintendo ds on a birthright trip and was sitting on a bench playing castlevania dawn of sorrow while the rest of my peers were tying phylacteries to their heads and wailing at the wall. our idf guard was standing next to me with her big gun watching the ds screen but not saying anything. i think she was jealous

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/segadcaesthetic/status/1456705394957557760?s=21

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I have unfortunately been made the victim of an epic troll

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's time to kick rear end and show gameplay footage. And I'm all out of footage

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

little munchkin posted:

Duke Nukem: I am not gay! I rescue women from aliens. And I have sex with men.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Imagine DukeVision. The ability to insert Duke into any man

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Any IZ ik when they see a Joan post and remember she hasn’t played chrono Chross yet

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Does my Queen requiyoh Chwono Cwoss.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I got the tude now posted:

I would argue you should blow it out your rear end.

Sub-Actuality posted:

What the gently caress?? Why can't I... oh great. loving great, dude. The game says I'm supposed to kick rear end AND chew bubble gum but guess what? I'm all out of bubblegum. Great game design, 3D Realms, I got no bubble gum left in my inventory. And I can't even buy any cause I spent all my money on the stripper. [10 minutes of walking in circles] This is loving stupid, dude. Where am I supposed to get more bubble gum, what is this poo poo?

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Can we get a wellness check on Hizke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol but sadly