Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

i had this torn out and hung on my wall at one point lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

there was a really funny reddit thread i saw on that where people were saying "Who cares its fiction! That means it's a FICTIONAL story" and everyone who responded "Then why not make up a fictional war crime?" was downvoted. this has been your reddit retard update

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

:tipshat:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I bought a new setup just last year like right before poo poo exploded. I feel blessed. I could sell my PC and hell even my monitor for 3x what I paid

i got my new GPU in january for retail and now its like $600 more than i spent at that time, and thats still retail lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got my 'Cube and Melee for Christmas that year.

my two favorite gaming memories are getting the N64 for christmas and seeing Mario in 3D for the first time, and my grandpa waiting in line to get an Xbox for my birthday on release day and then coming home from school and just staring at the grass in Halo like a dipshit, in complete awe at the detail. the N64 i think i first played at that same grandpa's house too, at least that's where the memory takes place. i love all my grandparents obviously but he was my favorite by far

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

That Little Demon posted:

think I said this before but right after school I got on Everquest and got a lot of good items for free because people thought the world was ending lmao

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001