Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

goferchan posted:

Apparently it's really noticeable in RE8

uh huh... lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Look at that subtle off-green colouring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it's even salted.

l mao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Let's see Paul Allen's slice

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I went Adventurevision > APF-*1000/IM > Apple II > Arcadia 2001 > Astrocade > Atari 2600 > Atari 5200 > Atari 8-bit > BBC Micro > Cassette Vision > Channel F > Colecovision > CreatiVision > EACA Colour Genie 2000 > Intellivision > Interton VC4000 > Mattel Aquarius > Microvision >My Vision > NEC PC88 > Odyssey^2 >RCA Studio II > SG-1000 > Sord M5 >Tandy Color Computer > TI-99/4A > Tomy Tutor > TV Boy > Vectrex > VIC-20 > Amstrad CPC > Atari 7800 > Atari ST > BBS Door > Casio PV-1000 > Commodore 64 > Famicom Disk System > FM-7 > MSX > NEC PC98 > NES > Oric 1/Atmos > Sega Master System ?> Sharp X1 > Sinclair ZX81/Spectrum > Super Cassette Vision > Acorn Archimedes > Amiga > CD-I > Game Boy > GameGear > Genesis > HyperScan > LaserActive > Lynx > Neo Geo > Neo Geo CD > OS/2 > Sega 32X > Sega CD > Sega Pico > Sharp X68000 > Super Nintendo > SuperVision > Turbo CD > TurboGrafx-16 > 3DO > Amiga CD32 > Bandai Pippin > Casio Loopy > CPS Changer > FM Towns > Game Boy Color > Game.com > Jaguar > Jaguar CD > Nintendo 64 > Nintendo 64DD > Palm OS Classic > PasoGo > PC-FX > Playdia > PlayStation > Saturn > Virtual Boy > WonderSwan > Beena >Dreamcast > DVD Player > e-Reader > Game Boy Advance > GameCube > Gizmondo >GP32 > N-Gage > Neo Geo Pocket > Neo Geo Pocket Color > Nuon > PlayStation 2 > Pokemon Mini > WonderSwan Color >Xbox >Zodiac > BlackBerry > DS > Flash > Mobile > Palm webOS > PlayStation 3 > PSP > Wii > Xbox 360 > Zeebo > 3DS > Amazon Fire TV > Oculus Go > Ouya > PlayStation 4 >PlayStation Vita >Wii U > Windows Mobile > Xbox One > Android > Arcade Games > Dedicated Console > Evercade > iOS (iPhone/iPad) > Linux > Macintosh >Nintendo Switch > Oculus Quest > Online/Browser > PC > PlayStation 5 > Stadia >Xbox Series X
growing up

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

scary ghost dog posted:

nintendo is the only console maker that has ever mattered

you are just full of retarded opinions huh

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bicyclops posted:

lol.

our first console was actually the intellivision and i have a soft spot for it.

I remember my dad playing Jaws on intellivision. I am old as gently caress :smith:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
actually it wasn't Jaws, it was just a shark game that looked like this lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bicyclops posted:

i'm hoping the crytocurrency stuff starts to collapse because yeah, this fuckin sucks. it's also prevented me from impulse buying a ps5

been hoping for that for 10 years now lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I'm going to loving kill you

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
think I said this before but right after school I got on Everquest and got a lot of good items for free because people thought the world was ending lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Grandma was packing up suitcases because we lived about 100 miles away from 3 mile island

Me: tosses Dreamcast, Powerstone, VMU, cables, House of the Dead 2, Imported Japanese Lightgun, taking measurements of CRT TV

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lumpy the Cook posted:

>thread about things that DIDN’T happen
>everyone is talking about things that happened

9/11?

Oh Yeah...that DIDN'T happen

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If you still believe a plane hit the pentagon you've definitely played Horizon Zero Dawn to 100% completion.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I think I mentioned this story before, but back when the DC snipers stuff was happening our teacher was explaining it to us and all the students were silent until someone near the back turned on their GBA and the startup sound came on at max volume

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In college I brought my laptop to class to "take notes" aka play emulated games. In film class I forgot to turn off the sound when I loaded up Tetris Attack and the sound effect of Yoshi saying "Nintendo" blared extremely loudly through the classroom

Incredible

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

The Klowner posted:

on 9/11 I think I was paying the only game I owned at the time, donkey Kong 64

Early Klowning

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I have unfortunately been made the victim of an epic troll

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

this looks insane lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I remember watching this and its as insane as it ever was lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

DUKE: Top men? Sorry, I don't swing that way.

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Guy who discovered he was gay due to duke nukem gloryhole got really in eugenics.... you don't say?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Average Bear posted:

Credit to TLD for showing me this. We got so lucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFWRkj0UQKM

I was calling it Retard 4

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

The Kins posted:

oh yeah, how haven't i mentioned this yet

Tyrannosaurus Tex was a full-fledged wolfenstein-style fps on the game boy color. framerate is actually pretty good, too, with full-colour static slideshows for cutscenes.

in the end, the publisher dropped it because the cartridge would have been too expensive, no other publishers picked it up because it wasn't a movie/tv license, and then, uh, the programmer/studio founder fled the country with the source code, leaving the rest of the team with no way to continue

cool

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
when larry destroys your rear end... you know its GG for you here

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Zurtilik posted:

Y'all getting on me for trying to facilitate what you're demanding. :argh:

I think a 6er for you until Joan beats chrono trigger is in order