Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
It'll be hilarious watching them try to enforce that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

You'll never catch me, coppers.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Rise up comrades, and seize the memes of production.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Lasd spurdos before eurobenis bans everything. :finland:

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

CzarStark posted:

What does your heart tell you? Do you have MSPaint? Is this a thread?

Here I made this goat in mspaint to help out memesters. I relinquish all copyright to it in perpetuity!

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Creamed Cormp posted:

sad to see like 99% of finnish culture be snuffed out like that ngl

Very true.

The quality is astounding. This is the post-meme future. Look upon it and weep.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

They'll probably just tell tech companies to do it or else face big fines, then sit back and collect fines from all the American pigdog companies

There are massive complications for that though. I'm not sure they'll be able to enforce it in any meaningful way. Well I'm hoping they won't anyway. Otherwise the internet is going to change a whole lot.

e: I mean I've been thinking about the recent privacy stuff. I'm all for that and it was cool and all, but I was thinking about the actual costs of implementing it. Even if you assume the smallest possible trouble for it at something like one workday to implement the new system and one more to make the information systems for the end user, the cost for that globally was absolutely mindblowing. This is on an entirely different level.

And I know for a lot of companies it was far far more intricate than that. I have a friend working on an online obituary service and they had a team of four people working for months to bring everything up to EU standards privacy-wise.

Nurge fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Jun 9, 2018

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Aww yisss. You're awesome dude. I'll have to come up with something better now.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Penis saxxxxx.

Or vagsaxxx if you prefer. We don't discriminate.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Holy poo poo. This is art.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene