Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

He would've been her direct supervisor because as she mentioned, she had to write content for social and for floatplane exclusives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Also this comment of theirs got deleted but is still on their userpage if you wanna check (it was a response to the last comment in this thread)

redditor posted:

James always seemed like a dick but I thought that might've been played up as a character. Riley though was always a favorite and seemed so genuinely nice, guess that was a character too?

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Isn't James married...? I vaguely remember him having a partner

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Arivia posted:

that has never, ever stopped sex creeps if james is one

oh for sure, I was more thinking about the unnamed supervisor who suggested Madison to go on a date with James to sort out the ~sexual tension~

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Shugojin posted:

as we all know, it's a very funny joke when:

- the people working there had to provide images for it
- manage it
- for months after

They didn't actually post any suggestive photos, but they got a ton of dicks and clits on their OF DMs because of it.

e: and by they I mean Madison, sorry
https://twitter.com/suuuoppp/status/1691707172215046446

Ignis fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Aug 17, 2023

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

The reviewer part is not as relevant anymore because there's workplace abuse and sexual harassment in the mix now

efb

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

The other key point is that her sexual harassment reports are being treated as "drama", mentioned multiple times during that meeting

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Wasn't Tim the guy on the cooled bed video?

Also in case you wanted more confirmation

https://twitter.com/Aprime/status/1697105471864492225

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

redeyes posted:

No that updating list stuff doesn't work. They are disabling via your logged in account and god knows what else. So far Brave browser works..

It does work it's just that YouTube updates their AdBlock detection multiple times a day. You might be accessing YouTube during the brief times your AdBlock hasn't updated to match YouTube's detection.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Nthing Parsec if you want a solution that just works out of the box. Of all the remote desktops I use it's the one that handles the low reception of my room like a champ, instead of flat out disconnecting me like Moonlight or Steam Remote (which I'm sure would work as fine too if I bothered to tinker with their settings). Doesn't work for hosting on Linux though but you probably don't have that particular problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Serperoth posted:

I'd mention NewPipe as a YouTube client for the phone that lets you do that, but I'm not sure how it deals with subscriptions or other people on there.

You can't use it to log in to YouTube, but you can manually import your subscriptions list to store it on the device it's installed into. You have to keep that list updated manually iirc