Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Angela Merkel got really pissed off at our Supreme Leader, Donald "J." Trump:

What is she telling him? Is it "no, we don't need American sausage, we have our own"? Is it "yes, we can believe it's not butter, under the Madrid protocol it must be called margarine"? Is it "you told the Russians WHAT?!"

Go hog wild! Bonus points for what Shinzo Abe is thinking as this happens, or what John Bolton is riposting with.

Diagram of people in picture:

Original tweets for citation:

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1005479651697922048

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1005509847117369345

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
"Look, we know it's you. We know you've shat your pants. You're going to have to stand up eventually so you may as well admit it"

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"I'm gon beat that pussay up"

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
"Your poison tariffs are making Abe look too drat old."

When did he get so old :(

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Hey now!

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Mooey Cow posted:

"Your poison tariffs are making Abe look too drat old."

When did he get so old :(

Politics will make you age. Or maybe it's just a North Korean long-acting neurotoxin taking effect.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
/

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Abe looks like he just doesn't give a gently caress.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
It looks kinda like Bolton just said something about how hard he gets seeing kids get bombed or whatever. Everyone has that "oh boy here we go" look except for Macron, who is telling Bolton that dammit you can't say that in public, and Trump, who doesn't know where he is. Merkel leans on the table, looks into Trump's dead eyes, and realizes that his pants are full of poo.

UNCUT PHILISTINE
Jul 27, 2006

"for the last time, I'm the chancellor of Germany and I'm not going to pee on you."

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Whatever it was it was a waste of time because he's a wealthy American retard.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
An a-press is an a-press. There's no such thing as half an a-press.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
guillotine

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
it's like a modern norman rockwell painting

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost
did he really try to tell the other 6 to include Russia again?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

"Look, we know it's you. We know you've shat your pants. You're going to have to stand up eventually so you may as well admit it"

lmao won thread in first post gj

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Someone make this my av please.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
George Takei looking none too pleased

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

The Dennis System posted:

Someone make this my av please.

:ocelot:

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
'...i like mcdonalds too'

cnut
May 3, 2016

du bist dummkopf

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Holy moly! I don't know what that gif means, but if you're the one who gave me that av, thanks. It's awesome.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
hi I'm a journalistic photographer, do any major news organizations want to buy a photo of trump being towered over by other world leaders while doing his best impression of a petulant child.

whoa slow down! one at a time please.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

tetsuo posted:

it's like a modern norman rockwell painting

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
It's hilarious to see Merkel these days, acting like she has any kind of moral high ground compared to anyone.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
"Well somebody stopped up that toilet, and Justin swears you were the last one in there. Are you sure you don't want to think it over, maybe change your story?"

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
"No you already have candy at home. We don't need any more."

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

LEGALIZE WEED DUDE

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Ok, we've put all our phones in the bowl and everybody's teamed up already. Would you please make up with mr Abe so we can start the quiz?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
"Christ, what an rear end in a top hat!"

cnut
May 3, 2016

du machst mich verrückt!!!

fick

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I feel like if Merkel and Trump were ever alone in the same room they'd just start loving like animals. Fat, gross animals.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

KomodoWagon posted:

I feel like if Merkel and Trump were ever alone in the same room they'd just start loving like animals. Fat, gross animals.

Looks like you don't get Donald Trump at all.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Avirosb posted:

Looks like you don't get Donald Trump at all.

germans love piss stuff tho

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

"Come on, Donald, everyone knows it was you who sharted"

• Locked thread